Best Rheumatology Hospitals in India
Showing 1 - 10 of 78 results
BLK MAX Super Specialty Hospital
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for all patients.
- Its medical department is backed up by equipment and...
Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation.
- FMRI offers comprehensive medical care across all specialties with a focus on cardiology, cardiac...
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over...
MAX Super Speciality Hospital Shalimar Bagh
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced...
Global Hospital Parel
- The Global Hospital Mumbai is a tertiary care hospital that offers comprehensive medical services to patients from all over the world. The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are able to...
Medanta Hospital Delhi
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large...
- The Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (MIOT) International Hospital is a world-renowned tertiary care hospital in Chennai, India. It offers comprehensive medical and surgical services in the fields of orthopaedics, traumatology, and sports medicine.
Manipal Hospital Delhi
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private...
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and...
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of...
Rheumatology is a medical specialty that deals with the diagnosis, treatment, and management of rheumatic diseases, which are conditions that affect the joints, muscles, and bones. These conditions can be debilitating and can greatly impact a person's quality of life. In India, there are many hospitals that specialize in the field of rheumatology, but some are considered to be the best in the country. These hospitals are known for their excellent facilities, experienced doctors and nurses, and high success rates in treating patients.
One of the best rheumatology hospitals in India is the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi. This hospital is considered to be one of the premier medical institutions in the country, and is known for its high standards of care and cutting-edge medical technology. The rheumatology department at AIIMS is considered to be one of the best in the country, and is staffed by some of the most experienced and skilled doctors and nurses.
Another top rheumatology hospital in India is the Christian Medical College (CMC) in Vellore. This hospital is known for its excellent facilities, including state-of-the-art operating rooms and a well-equipped rheumatology ward. The rheumatology department at CMC is staffed by some of the most highly qualified and experienced doctors in the country, and the hospital has a high success rate in treating patients.
In Mumbai, there is one of the famous hospital named Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, which has a dedicated department for rheumatology. This hospital is known for its advanced medical technology and excellent facilities. The rheumatology department at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is staffed by highly skilled and experienced doctors, and the hospital has a reputation for providing top-notch care to patients.
In Chennai, there is a hospital called Fortis Malar Hospital, which is considered one of the best hospitals in the city for rheumatology. This hospital has a state-of-the-art rheumatology department, which is staffed by highly experienced doctors and nurses. The hospital has a high success rate in treating patients, and is known for its excellent facilities and cutting-edge medical technology.
Another top-notch hospital in India for rheumatology is Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad. This hospital has a dedicated department for rheumatology and is staffed by some of the most experienced and skilled doctors and nurses in the country. The hospital is known for its high standards of care, excellent facilities, and state-of-the-art medical technology.
In Bangalore, there is a hospital called Narayana Health City, which is known for its rheumatology department. The department is staffed by highly qualified and experienced doctors, and the hospital has a reputation for providing excellent care to patients. The hospital is known for its state-of-the-art facilities, including advanced operating rooms and a well-equipped rheumatology ward.
In addition to these hospitals, there are many other reputable rheumatology hospitals across the country, such as the Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai, the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) in Chandigarh, and the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI) in Lucknow, These hospital have specialties in various subspecialties of Rheumatology like vasculitis, lupus, scleroderma, spondyloarthropathies, etc
One of the most important factors when choosing a rheumatology hospital is the experience and qualifications of the doctors and nurses