Best Cancer Hospitals in Delhi , India
Showing 1 - 10 of 17 results
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for all patients.
- Its medical department is backed up by equipment and ameni...
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation.
- FMRI offers comprehensive medical care across all specialties with a focus on cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, and oncolog...
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over 5,000 employees. Apollo Hospital has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in India by several indepen...
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced and qualified doctors who provi...
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large multi-specialty hospital...
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private hosp...
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and has been awarded the National Accreditation Board fo...
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surger...
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital is a renowned hospital in the vicinity of Vasant Kunj.
- It was founded by Lieutenant Rajan Dhall and has been providing top-notch medical services to patients from all over the city and the world.
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital is a multi-special...
- Fortis Hospital, Noida is the largest hospital in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the oldest & most trusted hospitals in Noida.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services including general hospitals, specialty hospitals, and even nursing Homes.
- The hospital is well known for ha...
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
2. Apollo Hospital
3. Max Super Speciality Hospital
4. BLK Super Speciality Hospital
5. Batra Hospital & Medical Research Center
6. Fortis La Femme
7. Primus Super Speciality Hospital
9. Max Super Speciality Saket Hospital
There are many concerns patients have when they are diagnosed with breast cancer. One frequent question is whether or not they will be able to fly after treatment. The answer is it depends on the type of treatment you are undergoing.
If you are having surgery, you will likely need to refrain from flying for a week or two afterwards to allow for healing. If you are receiving radiation therapy, you will likely need to wait until the end of your radiation treatments before flying. If you are receiving chemotherapy, you may be able to fly but should check with your doctor first.
It is important to note that if you have any complications following surgery or radiation therapy, such as excessive bleeding or infection, it is best to delay flying until those issues have been resolved.
There are a few good breast cancer treatment centers in Delhi. The Artemis Hospital is one of the best, and it has a number of branches throughout the city. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of services for breast cancer patients, from diagnosis to treatment and post-treatment care. Another good center is the BLK Super Specialty Hospital, which has been specially designed to treat cancer patients. It has all the latest technology and equipment, as well as highly skilled doctors and nurses. There are also a few smaller hospitals that offer good care for breast cancer patients, such as the Holy Family Hospital and Saroj Super Specialty Hospital.
In Delhi, there are a variety of breast cancer treatments available. Some of these treatments include surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and hormone therapy. In general, the type of treatment that is most appropriate for a particular patient depends on the stage and grade of the tumor.
There are a number of different types of surgery that can be performed to treat breast cancer. The most common type is a mastectomy, which involves the removal of the entire breast. Another option is a lumpectomy, which is the removal of only the tumor and a small amount of surrounding tissue.
Chemotherapy uses drugs to kill cancer cells. It can be given as an outpatient treatment or as part of inpatient care. Radiation therapy uses high-energy beams to destroy cancer cells. It can be delivered externally or internally.
1. Delhi is quickly becoming a top destination for medical tourism, thanks to its world-class hospitals and affordable prices.
2. If you're considering breast cancer treatment, Delhi should be at the top of your list. The hospitals here are equipped with the latest technology and have experienced doctors on staff. 3. In addition to excellent medical care, Delhi offers a wealth of cultural attractions and affordable hotels and restaurants.
4. Medical tourism in Delhi is supported by a number of excellent organizations, including Mespoir. Mespoir is a nonprofit organization that provides information and support to patients traveling for medical treatment abroad.
5. If you're considering breast cancer treatment in Delhi, Mespoir can help you every step of the way, from arranging your travel to providing support once you're there.
Breast cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the cells of the breast. Treatment options for breast cancer include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, and targeted therapy. The cost of treatment for breast cancer varies depending on the type of treatment and where it is received.
In Delhi, India, the cost of surgery to treat breast cancer can range from $2,000 to $10,000. The cost of radiation therapy can range from $500 to $3,000 per session. The cost of chemotherapy can range from $100 to $1,000 per cycle. Hormone therapy and targeted therapy are generally less expensive than other treatment options.
In India, breast cancer is the most common type of cancer in women. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) estimates that there were 132,844 new cases of breast cancer and 67,468 deaths from the disease in 2012.
The success rate for breast cancer treatment in Delhi varies depending on the stage of the cancer and the type of treatment used. Early-stage cancers have a higher cure rate than cancers that have spread to other parts of the body. Treatment options include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and hormone therapy.
The National Cancer Registry Program (NCRP) at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has been collecting data on cancer incidence and mortality since 1992. The NCRP studied 519 women with breast cancer who were treated at five hospitals in Delhi between January 2006 and December 2009.
The quick answer to this question is that you should stay in Delhi for as long as your doctor tells you to. However, it's worth noting that the duration of your stay may depend on a number of factors, such as the stage of your cancer and the type of treatment you're receiving.
Delhi is a major medical tourism destination, and there are many world-class hospitals here that offer top-quality breast cancer treatment. If you're coming to Delhi specifically for breast cancer treatment, then your doctor will likely recommend that you stay for at least a few weeks so that they can monitor your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan.
Of course, if your cancer is more advanced or if you require surgery, then you may have to stay in Delhi for a longer period of time.
There is a general perception that hospitals in Delhi are not experienced with breast cancer treatment. However, this is not true. In fact, many top hospitals in Delhi offer comprehensive care for breast cancer patients. The Breast Cancer Foundation of India (BCFI) recognizes the following hospitals as being experienced with breast cancer treatment: Apollo Hospitals, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Max Super Specialty Hospital-Saket, and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
Each of these hospitals has a dedicated team of surgeons, oncologists, radiation therapists, and other specialists who are experienced in treating all stages of breast cancer. They offer a range of treatments options, including surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and targeted therapy. They also have extensive experience in performing breast reconstruction surgery.
Medical facilities in Delhi, India are not up to date with the latest technology to combat breast cancer. This leaves many women vulnerable to the disease and often results in fatalities. Although Delhi has made strides in recent years to improve medical infrastructure and technology, much work still needs to be done in order to provide adequate care for patients with breast cancer. In addition, there is a lack of awareness among both patients and doctors about the importance of early detection and treatment of this deadly disease. Unless these issues are addressed, the number of women dying from breast cancer in Delhi will continue to rise.