Best Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Hospitals in Turkey
Showing 1 - 10 of 44 results
Medical Park Hospital
Medical Park is the largest private hospital in Turkey and is one of the busiest hospitals in the world that offers comprehensive healthcare services.
- Patients come to Medical Park Hospital for its world-renowned medical...
Medicana International Istanbul
Medicana Health Group, which operates primarily in Istanbul and Ankara, has an average of 12 facilities and 6500 employees.
- Medicana Health Group has been considered one of the most critical healthcare institutions in Turkey...
Memorial Hospitals Group
Memorial Hospital Group, headquartered in Antalya, Turkey, is an integrated healthcare provider in Turkey, with over 30 hospitals and clinics across the country and has employed over 4000 healthcare workers.
- Memorial Hospital Group provides...
Istinye University Bahcesehir Liv Hospital
Istinye University Bahcesehir Liv Hospital is a top-tier healthcare institution that offers advanced medical services to patients from around the world.
- The hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey, and is affiliated with Istinye University. ...
Liv Hospital Ulus
Liv Hospital Ulus is a general hospital in Istanbul, Turkey.
- The hospital has 350 beds and a total staff of over 1000.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Istanbul and has an extensive...
I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital
I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital is a private hospital in Turkey that offers a wide range of medical services.
- It has been in operation since 1995 and is currently the largest hospital in...
- Emsey Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Turkey.
- It offers both private and public healthcare services, and has a staff of over 2,000 people.
- Emsey Hospital is located in the city of Istanbul, Turkey. ...
Medipol Mega University Hospital
- Medipol Mega University Hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Europe and has over 1,500 beds and employs more than 5,000 people.
- The hospital is also one of the...
Memorial Sisli Hospital
- The Memorial Sisli Hospital is a general hospital located in the Sisli district of Istanbul, Turkey.
- It has been in operation since 1993 and is a member of the Memorial Healthcare Group. The hospital has more...
Memorial Ankara Hospital
- Memorial Ankara Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Turkey.
- It is a teaching hospital affiliated with the Ankara University School of Medicine.
- The hospital has 902 beds and provides medical services to over 1,000,000...
Frequently Asked Questions
- İstinye Hospital, Bahçeşehir
- Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul
- American Hospital, Istanbul
- Medical Park Group, İstanbul
- Estetik International Health Group, Istanbul
- Memorial Hospitals Group, İstanbul
- Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- Medicana International Istanbul
- Florence Nightingale Hospital, İstanbul
- Medipol University Hospital, İstanbul
- Anadolu Medical Center, Kocaeli, Istanbul
- Istanbul Cerrahi Hospital, Sisli
- Neolife Medical Center, İstanbul
- Acibadem Hospitals Group
Turkey is a significant player in the medical tourism industry. Istanbul, Turkey's largest city, is home to cutting-edge medical facilities and a plethora of tourism attractions. Turkey also benefits from its proximity to Europe, making it a convenient journey for many people who don't want to delay medical operations.
Turkey has a lot of excellent contemporary hospitals, most of which are ISO accredited and offer patients five-star accommodations. Patients can anticipate the same high level of care as they would at home. Two of Turkey's leading hospitals are linked with famous American institutions: Anadolu Medical Center works with Johns Hopkins, and Istanbul Hospital is a Harvard Medical Center partner.
As Turkey prepares to join the European Union, its hospitals will be subjected to the same high standards as those in the rest of Europe. Turkey is also an excellent spot to recover following medical treatment.
Massages, spa treatments, and excursions to the famous Turkish baths can all be included in package offers, as well as lodging in a high-end hotel for the duration of your stay. Turkey is also rich in cultural and historical sites and stunning beaches, mountains, and lakes, all close to the Mediterranean coast's warmth.
Turkey is one of the most popular tourist destinations globally, and it has recently excelled in the field of health tourism. Furthermore, Turkey has set a goal of making $ 20 billion in this area by 2023 and is on track to meet it. In Turkey, an increasing number of foreign tourists seeking medical treatment may readily obtain high-tech products and competent specialists at low prices without sacrificing quality.
Istanbul, Turkey's largest city, is home to cutting-edge medical facilities and a plethora of tourism attractions. Turkey also benefits from its proximity to Europe, making it a convenient journey for many people who don't want to delay medical operations. International patients can choose from a wide choice of medical treatment alternatives in Turkey, making it a popular destination for international travelers and retirees.
Turkey For foreign nationals, information on acquiring a visa. Medical care in Turkey is accessible in several cities. Istanbul and Antalya and Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Mugla, and Aydin are known for providing world-class services. Many foreign citizens choose these two cities as their primary entry points. They are also among the top ten best cities in the world. In recent years, the number of visitors seeking hair transplants and laser therapy in Istanbul, Antalya, and Ankara has risen considerably. The majority of patients travel to Istanbul and Antalya for eye, dental, and cosmetic surgery.
Turkey has long been known for its superb thermal treatment resorts, some of which have been in operation since the Roman era. In modern times, Turkish hospitals and healthcare institutions provide a wide range of operations and services for medical tourists, including but not limited to:
- Plastic Surgery
- Fertility and sterility
- Dentistry, both general and cosmetic
- Beauty Salons
- Optical Health
- Bariatric Surgery and Obesity
- Dialysis of the Renal System
- Transplantation of stem cells
- Disorders of Sleeping
- Treatment for Psoriasis
- Therapy using Oxygen
- Prof. Dr. Sina Ercan
- Prof. Ahmet Kemal Firat
- Prof. Sinan Tatlipinar
- Prof. Dr. Fatih Kurtulus
- Dr. Mehmet Aydogan
- Dr. Ugur Ture
- Dr. Hakan Karagol
- Dr. Okhan Kuzhan
- Dr. Fatih Agalar
- Dr. Orhan Unal
- Prof. Dr. Remzi Saglam
- Prof. Dr. Ali Safak Dagli
- Prof. Dr. Hakan Korkmaz
- Prof. Dr. Timur Gurgan
- Prof. Dr. Engin Bozkurt
- Prof. Dr. Muzaffer Degertekin
- Prof. Dr. Ufuk Demirkilic
- Prof. Dr. Fatih Karel
Mespoir is a specialist in the subject of "Health Tourism," offering advice to international patients. We've worked in this industry for a long time and have helped over 500 patients from 15 different nations. Our team is well-versed in the services and areas of medicine offered by Corporate Hospitals and Specialized Centers of Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Infertility Treatment Centers, Dermatology, Cosmetic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, and other medical specialties. Our services are well-known within the medical community and specialized centers. We have been hosting health checkups for international patients as part of our health tourism endeavor for many years. We take great delight in directing our patients to the best hospitals and assisting them with medical visits, among other things. Quality of Care is and has always been our topmost priority. We carefully vetted hospitals based on their overall patient experience, quality of care, procedural availability, cost, and overall patient experience. We only impanel hospitals that adhere to the highest standards of care, so you can be assured that you will receive top-notch care. We keep a close eye on our partner hospital network, gathering input from patients and researching to ensure we meet the expected standards. Our ongoing goal is to ensure that the complete patient experience, from airport pick-up to nurse staff quality and cleanliness standards through post-operative recovery and discharge, is excellent, with new facilities to meet the demands of each individual. When compared to other Medical Tour destinations throughout the world, you can enjoy exceptional surgical skills at very cheap pricing with us. Even when travel costs are factored in, our comprehensive packages offer significant cost savings and no waiting lists for treatment.