Best Cancer Hospitals in India
Showing 71 - 80 of 81 results
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata, was founded in 2003 and is the ideal blend of technical brilliance, infrastructure, competent care, and genuine hospitality.
- It is a collaboration between the Apollo Group of Hospitals in India and Parkway...
- Care Institute of Medical Sciences or CIMS Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- It has a title of ‘green hospital’. The hospital has a motto of 4Cs – Care, Courtesy, Compassion, and...
- Healthcare Global Enterprise or HCG Cancer Center, Ahmedabad is a cancer care hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- HCG Cancer Center, Ahmedabad is “One Stop Solution for Comprehensive Cancer Care”. This is because it provides top-notch services and...
- AMRI Hospital in Kolkata (Mukundapur) is a multi-specialty tertiary care center which was established in 1962.
- AMRI Hospital, Mukundapur is also known as Vision Care Hospital. It provides comprehensive medical services to patients from all over...
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata is Eastern India’s first ever NRI hospital. It was established in 1995. The cardiac unit of the hospital was inaugurated by legendary Mother Teresa herself.
- The hospital runs on the motto ‘’give...
- AMRI Hospital in Salt Lake is a multi-specialty hospital located in the heart of Kolkata.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services, from primary care to specialized treatment.
- The experienced and qualified team of...
- Fortis Hospital Anandpur, Kolkata is a part of Fortis Healthcare Limited, a leading group of hospitals.
- Fortis Hospital Anandpur is a super-speciality tertiary care hospital spread over 3 lakh square feet located in Kolkata, India.
About the Hospital
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida is a premier healthcare facility that offers comprehensive healthcare services in one location.
- The hospital has been providing quality care to patients from all over the country since its establishment. ...
1. About the hospital
- Dr. Prathap C Reddy, known as India's architect of modern healthcare, founded Apollo Hospital in 1983.
- Apollo Hospital is credited with launching the private healthcare revolution in India as the country's first corporate hospital. It is...
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Rajiv Gandhi cancer Institute and Research Cancer
2. Tata Memorial Hospital
3. Apollo Hospital
4. Apollo Cancer Centre, Tenyampet, Chennai
5. Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
6. BLK Hospital
7. Max Super Speciality Hospital
8. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
9. Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai
10. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
The competitively improving healthcare sector promises a great future for healthcare seekers nationally and internationally. Among the various factors that make it so include, the latest medical technology available and being used in the form of modern diagnostic and treatment methodologies. The compliance to international quality standards take India at par in the field of
medical science ,with other developed nations. Moreover the cost of treatments is drastically less with no compromise on quality which makes India a go to destination for any individual
seeking comprehensive treatment without burning a hole in one’s pocket. There are numerous JCI and NABH accredited hospitals available across India with state of art facilities to make the treatment available to one and all. Since English is widely spoken and understood one does not have to struggle with communication issues. Last yet not least , India offers diverse tourist destinations so one can mentally relax even while
treatments are in progress.
There are a variety of cancer treatments available in India. Some of the most common
treatments include chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. There are also a number of
alternative treatments available, such as Ayurveda and homeopathy.
Conventionally Surgery used to be the mainstay of treatment but now there are multidisciplinary
approaches taken up to uproot the menace of cancer. Chemotherapy involves use of drugs to
kill cancer cells. Radiotherapy involves use of gamma radiations to target and destroy cancer
affected cells. There have been numerous advancements in recent years and modern therapies
such as immunotherapy, hormone therapy, cell targeted drug therapy , Stem cell and bone
marrow transplantation have emerged as new hopes for millions.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of cancer treatments in India
can vary depending on the type of cancer, the stage of the cancer, and other factors. However,
some general estimates for the cost of cancer treatments in India are as follows:
Chemotherapy: USD 15 USD -$130 USD per cycle
Radiotherapy: $7000 USD- $27,000 USD
Surgical treatment $1500 USD- $10,000 USD
Bone Marrow Transplant- $18,000 USD- $26,000 USD
Immunotherapy- $1,500 USd- $5,100 USD per cycle
Hormone therapy- $650 USD- $800 USD per month
Targeted drug therapy- may go as upwards as $30,000
The minimum price for Cancer Treatment in India starts from INR Rs.90,000. The average cost
of Cancer Treatment in India is INR Rs.5,00,000. The maximum charge for Cancer Treatment in
India is up to INR Rs.27,50,000
There are many great cancer treatment hospitals in India. If you are looking for the best care,
you should consider Mumbai, Delhi, or Bangalore. Picking a city will depend on your personal
needs. Here is what each city is known for:
Delhi is the nation’s capital, where India’s latest technology launches first, including the
cyberknife and PET MRI. Mumbai is known for being the center for Pediatric oncology and
Gene Therapy. Chennai is home to South Asia’s first proton cancer therapy. Lastly, Bangalore is
India’s IT hub and one of the most sophisticated cities in the country for medical care.
Another factor which may influence which city you may pick is the cost of treatment in that city.
To help you decide the city best suited for you, we have accumulated an average range of the
cost of treatment in some large cities of India.
Bangalore $1,500 usd - $32,000 usd
Delhi $1,500 usd - $33,000 usd
Mumbai $1,400 usd - $35,000 usd
Gurgaon $1,200 usd - $32,000 usd
Chennai $1,100 usd - $30,500 usd
Indian hospitals are experienced with cancer treatment. They have a number of oncologists who are highly skilled in treating all types of cancer. The hospitals also have the latest technology and equipment for cancer treatment.
There is no definitive answer to this question as hospital success rates for cancer treatment vary
depending on the type of cancer, the stage of cancer, and other individual factors. However,
according to a study published in the Lancet Oncology in 2016, the five-year survival rate for
breast cancer patients in India was found to be 68%.
The amount of time you would need to stay in India for cancer treatment would depend on the type and severity of your cancer. You would likely need to stay for at least a few weeks, if not longer, in order to receive the necessary treatment.