Best Hematology Hospitals in India
Showing 1 - 10 of 78 results
BLK MAX Super Specialty Hospital
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for all patients.
- Its medical department is backed up by equipment and...
Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation.
- FMRI offers comprehensive medical care across all specialties with a focus on cardiology, cardiac...
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over...
MAX Super Speciality Hospital Shalimar Bagh
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced...
Global Hospital Parel
- The Global Hospital Mumbai is a tertiary care hospital that offers comprehensive medical services to patients from all over the world. The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are able to...
Medanta Hospital Delhi
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large...
- The Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (MIOT) International Hospital is a world-renowned tertiary care hospital in Chennai, India. It offers comprehensive medical and surgical services in the fields of orthopaedics, traumatology, and sports medicine.
Manipal Hospital Delhi
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private...
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and...
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of...
Hematology is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of blood disorders such as anemia, leukemia, and blood clotting disorders. India is home to some of the best hematology hospitals in the world, providing state-of-the-art facilities and highly qualified medical professionals. These hospitals offer comprehensive care for all types of blood disorders, from common to rare and complex conditions.
One of the best hematology hospitals in India is the Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai. This hospital is a leading cancer center and is renowned for its advanced medical technology and experienced hematologists. The hospital offers a wide range of treatments for blood disorders, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplantation. The hospital also has a dedicated hematology department, which provides expert care for patients with blood cancers such as leukemia and lymphoma.
Another top hematology hospital in India is the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi. AIIMS is one of the topmost medical schools in India and the hospital is known for its well-equipped hematology department and the team of experienced hematologists. They offer treatments like chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplantation and they have a dedicated department for Hemophilia care.
The Christian Medical College in Vellore is also considered as one of the best hematology hospitals in India. The hospital is known for its advanced medical technology and experienced hematologists who are providing expert care for patients with blood disorders. They offer a range of treatments for blood disorders, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplantation, and has specialized departments for Hemophilia and Thalassemia care.
The Apollo Hospitals in Chennai and Medanta The Medicity in Gurugram are also considered among the top hematology hospitals in India. These hospitals have a team of highly skilled and experienced hematologists who provide expert care for all blood-related conditions. They are equipped with advanced medical technology and offer a wide range of treatments, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplantation.
In addition to these notable hospitals, India also has several other excellent hematology hospitals. For example, the Wockhardt Hospitals in Mumbai, and Max Super Speciality Hospital in Delhi are known for their expertise in Hematology. These hospitals have specialized hematology departments with advance technology and well-trained professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients with blood disorders.
In conclusion, India is home to some of the best hematology hospitals in the world, providing comprehensive care for all types of blood disorders. These hospitals are equipped with advanced medical technology and staffed by highly qualified medical professionals who are committed to providing the best possible care to their patients. These hospitals not only provide treatment but also conduct research on Hematological disorders which leads to new discoveries and therapies. Patients with blood disorders can be assured of receiving world-class care and treatment in India.