Best Hematology Hospitals , India
Showing 1 - 10 of 67 results
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for all patients.
- Its medical department is backed up by equipment and ameni...
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation.
- FMRI offers comprehensive medical care across all specialties with a focus on cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, and oncolog...
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over 5,000 employees. Apollo Hospital has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in India by several indepen...
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced and qualified doctors who provi...
- The Global Hospital Mumbai is a tertiary care hospital that offers comprehensive medical services to patients from all over the world. The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are able to provide treatment for a wide range of medical conditions. Some of the specialties offered by...
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large multi-specialty hospital...
- The Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (MIOT) International Hospital is a world-renowned tertiary care hospital in Chennai, India. It offers comprehensive medical and surgical services in the fields of orthopaedics, traumatology, and sports medicine.
- The hospital has a team of...
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private hosp...
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and has been awarded the National Accreditation Board fo...
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surger...
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Rajiv Gandhi cancer Institute and Research Cancer
2. Tata Memorial Hospital
3. Apollo Hospital
4. Apollo Cancer Centre, Tenyampet, Chennai
5. Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
6. BLK Hospital
7. Max Super Speciality Hospital
8. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
9. Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai
10. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Yes, there are several good centers for lymphoma treatment in India. Some of the best include the Tata Memorial Center in Mumbai, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Delhi, and the Christian Medical College in Vellore.
There are a variety of lymphoma treatments available in India. Some of the most common treatments include chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplants. There are also a number of newer treatments available, such as targeted therapy and immunotherapy.
India is a top destination for cancer treatment, with some of the best hospitals and oncologists in the world. India offers world-class medical facilities at a fraction of the cost of Western countries, making it an affordable option for those seeking quality care.
If you are seeking lymphoma treatment in India, Mespoir can help smooth the process. We have years of experience arranging treatments in India and know the hospitals and doctors that offer the best care. We can also help with visas, travel arrangements, and translation services.
The cost of lymphoma treatments in India can vary depending on the type of treatment needed. However, many people find that the cost is much lower than in other countries. This is because the Indian healthcare system is much more affordable.
Chemotherapy: USD 15 USD -$130 USD per cycle
Radiotherapy: $7000 USD- $27,000 USD
Surgical treatment $1500 USD- $10,000 USD
Bone Marrow Transplant- $18,000 USD- $26,000 USD
Immunotherapy- $1,500 USd- $5,100 USD per cycle
Hormone therapy- $650 USD- $800 USD per month
Targeted drug therapy- may go as upwards as $30,000
There are a few cities in India that offer good lymphoma treatment options. Some of the best cities to consider for lymphoma treatment include Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, and Bangalore. Each city has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it is important to do your research before making a decision. Talk to your doctor about which city would be the best fit for you.
When considering India for medical treatment, Mepsoir can help you choose the best city for your specific needs. Different cities in India offer different levels of care and facilities, so it is important to find the right one for you.
Some of the factors we will consider include the type of treatment you need, the level of care you require, and your budget. Mespoir can help you find the best city in India to suit your needs and make sure that you have everything you need during your stay.
We can also help with arranging visas, transportation, and accommodations. If you are considering treatment for lymphoma in India, be sure to contact Mespoir to make the process easy for you.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the success rate for lymphoma treatment varies depending on the type of lymphoma, the stage of the cancer, and other individual factors. However, a study published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention in 2016 found that the five-year survival rate for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma in India was 86.5%, compared to a five-year survival rate of 81.
There is no set time frame for how long you must stay in India for lymphoma treatment. However, it is generally recommended that you stay for the duration of your treatment schedule in order to achieve the best possible outcome. Speak with your doctor to get a more specific estimate as to how long you will need to stay in India.
Yes, Indian hospitals are experienced with lymphoma treatment. Lymphoma is a type of cancer that affects the lymphatic system, and it is one of the most common types of cancer in India. There are a number of different types of lymphoma, and each type requires a different treatment approach. Indian hospitals have a lot of experience treating all types of lymphoma, and they can provide patients with the best possible care.
There are a number of hospitals in India that have the latest technology to combat lymphoma. Some of these hospitals are the Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, and the Christian Medical College in Vellore.
There are a few different types of technology in these hospitals to battle lymphoma. One is radiation therapy, which uses high-energy X-rays to kill cancer cells. Another is chemotherapy, which uses drugs to kill cancer cells.