Best Cancer Hospitals in Istanbul
Showing 1 - 10 of 26 results
Medical Park Hospital
Medical Park is the largest private hospital in Turkey and is one of the busiest hospitals in the world that offers comprehensive healthcare services.
- Patients come to Medical Park Hospital for its world-renowned medical...
Medicana International Istanbul
Medicana Health Group, which operates primarily in Istanbul and Ankara, has an average of 12 facilities and 6500 employees.
- Medicana Health Group has been considered one of the most critical healthcare institutions in Turkey...
Memorial Hospitals Group
Memorial Hospital Group, headquartered in Antalya, Turkey, is an integrated healthcare provider in Turkey, with over 30 hospitals and clinics across the country and has employed over 4000 healthcare workers.
- Memorial Hospital Group provides...
Istinye University Bahcesehir Liv Hospital
Istinye University Bahcesehir Liv Hospital is a top-tier healthcare institution that offers advanced medical services to patients from around the world.
- The hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey, and is affiliated with Istinye University. ...
Liv Hospital Ulus
Liv Hospital Ulus is a general hospital in Istanbul, Turkey.
- The hospital has 350 beds and a total staff of over 1000.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Istanbul and has an extensive...
I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital
I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital is a private hospital in Turkey that offers a wide range of medical services.
- It has been in operation since 1995 and is currently the largest hospital in...
- Emsey Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Turkey.
- It offers both private and public healthcare services, and has a staff of over 2,000 people.
- Emsey Hospital is located in the city of Istanbul, Turkey. ...
Medipol Mega University Hospital
- Medipol Mega University Hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Europe and has over 1,500 beds and employs more than 5,000 people.
- The hospital is also one of the...
Memorial Sisli Hospital
- The Memorial Sisli Hospital is a general hospital located in the Sisli district of Istanbul, Turkey.
- It has been in operation since 1993 and is a member of the Memorial Healthcare Group. The hospital has more...
Istinye University Medical Park Gaziosmanpasa Hospital
- Medical Park, which has been serving in Gaziosmanpaşa district of Istanbul since 2015, has been operating as a modern university hospital since the first quarter of 2018 as a result of the cooperation with Istinye University. ...
Turkey is a country that is rich in history and culture. Istanbul is located in Turkey. Istanbul is a huge city with a population of over 15 million people. With so many people, there is a great demand for healthcare. The good news is that Istanbul has
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Şişli Etfal Training and Research Hospital
- 2. Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital
- 3. Florence Nightingale Hospital
- 4. American Hospital
- 5. German Hospital
- 6. Medipol University Hospital
- 7. Memorial Şişli Hospital
- 8. Numune Teaching and Research Hospital
- 9. Pendik State Hospital
- 10. Private Oncology Center of Istanbul (POCT)
- 11. Bezmialem Vakif University Hospital
- 12. Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty Hospitals
The estimated cost of Cancer in Istanbul hospitals can vary greatly, depending on the type of cancer and the stage of diagnosis. However, the average cost is around $10,000 per month. This can be a significant burden for patients and their families, who may have to travel long distances for treatment.
There are several private hospitals in Istanbul that offer excellent Cancer services. However, these hospitals can be quite expensive, with rates averaging $15,000-20,000 per month. Public hospitals are also available and offer lower rates, but the quality of care may not be as good.
It is important to note that the cost of Cancer treatment can also vary depending on the city or region in Turkey. For example, the cost of treatment in Istanbul is often higher than in other parts of the country.
If you are in need of Cancer care, Istanbul offers a number of hospitals that can provide you with the highest quality of treatment. When choosing a hospital for Cancer in Istanbul, there are several factors to consider.
The first factor to consider is the hospital’s location. Some hospitals are located in central Istanbul, while others are located in the suburbs. If you have family or friends who live in Istanbul, you may want to choose a hospital that is close to them.
The second factor to consider is the hospital’s reputation. There are many reputable hospitals for Cancer in Istanbul, so do your research and ask around to see which hospitals have a good reputation.
The third factor to consider is the hospital’s accreditation status.
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Different people will have different opinions, and what may be safe for one person may not be safe for another. It is important to talk to your doctor before making any decisions about flying after surgery or treatment.
That said, most hospitals in Istanbul are considered to be high quality, and the medical care available there is world-renowned. If you do choose to fly after treatment, it is important to take into account your individual health and recovery situation. If you feel up to it, a short flight may not be a problem, but if you are feeling weak or unsteady, it may be better to wait until you are feeling stronger before travelling.
It is always a good idea to check with your airline ahead of time about their policies on flying after surgery or cancer treatment.
Cancer is a vital specialty, and one that is in high demand. This means that there are often long waitlists for Cancer treatments in hospitals around the world.
In Istanbul, Turkey, there is no exception to this rule. There is currently a long waitlist for Cancer treatments in the city's hospitals. The wait time can be as long as six months, or even longer in some cases. This can be very frustrating for patients who are dealing with cancer or a tumor.
There are several reasons for the long waitlist for Cancer treatments in Istanbul's hospitals. First of all, the demand for these services is high. Secondly, the hospitals are not able to keep up with the demand due to a lack of resources.
The success rates for Cancer treatments can vary depending on the type of cancer, the stage of cancer, and other individual factors. However, in general, Cancer has a high rate of success in treating cancer.
One study that looked at the success rates of Cancer treatments in Istanbul found that the overall success rate was 86%. This study looked at different types of cancers and found that the most successful treatments were for lung cancer, ovarian cancer, and colorectal cancer.
While these are some impressive numbers, it is important to keep in mind that each individual case is unique and should be evaluated on its own merit. There is no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to Cancer treatments.