Best Neurology Hospitals in Istanbul
Showing 1 - 10 of 19 results
Liv Hospital Ulus
Liv Hospital Ulus is a general hospital in Istanbul, Turkey.
- The hospital has 350 beds and a total staff of over 1000.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Istanbul and has an extensive...
- Emsey Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Turkey.
- It offers both private and public healthcare services, and has a staff of over 2,000 people.
- Emsey Hospital is located in the city of Istanbul, Turkey. ...
Medipol Mega University Hospital
- Medipol Mega University Hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Europe and has over 1,500 beds and employs more than 5,000 people.
- The hospital is also one of the...
Memorial Sisli Hospital
- The Memorial Sisli Hospital is a general hospital located in the Sisli district of Istanbul, Turkey.
- It has been in operation since 1993 and is a member of the Memorial Healthcare Group. The hospital has more...
Istinye University Medical Park Gaziosmanpasa Hospital
- Medical Park, which has been serving in Gaziosmanpaşa district of Istanbul since 2015, has been operating as a modern university hospital since the first quarter of 2018 as a result of the cooperation with Istinye University. ...
Memorial Atasehir Hospital
About The Hospital
- The Memorial Ataşehir Hospital is a world-class medical facility that offers outstanding care to its patients.
- The hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey and is one of the largest hospitals in the country. The hospital...
About The Hospital
- The Medistanbul Hospital is a world-renowned medical facility that offers a wide range of services to its patients.
- Medistanbul Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Istanbul, Turkey. The hospital was founded in 2001...
Memorial Bahcelievler Hospital
- The founder of Memorial Behçelievler Hospital is Dr. Osman Şimşek. He is a cardiologist and former professor at Istanbul University. He opened the hospital to provide high-quality medical care to the people of Istanbul.
- The Memorial...
American Hospital Turkey
- The American Hospital in Turkey was founded in 1901. The American Hospital in Istanbul is one of the most respected and technologically advanced hospitals in Turkey. The American Hospital in Istanbul is a world-renowned facility that...
Avicenna Hospital Istanbul
About the Hospital
- Situated in the historic center of Istanbul, Avicenna Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Turkey. Founded in 2009 by Dr. Mehmet Ali Aydin, the hospital has 1,000 beds and employs over 1,500 doctors....
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Acibadem Hospital
- 2. American Hospital
- 3. Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty Hospital
- 4. Florence Nightingale Hospital
- 5. Gulhane Military Medical Academy Hospital
- 6. Haseki Training and Research Hospital
- 7. Istanbul Education and Research Hospital
- 8. Istanbul Medipol University Hospital
- 9. Koc University School of Medicine Teaching and Research Hospital
- 10. Kozyatagi State Hospital
- 11. Lavras State Hospital
- 12. Marmara University Pendik Training and Research Hospital
- 13. Medeniyet University Medical Faculty Hosptial
- 14. Okmeydani Training and Research Hospital
There is no one definitive answer to this question as the cost of neurology in Istanbul can vary depending on the hospital, the type of treatment required, and other factors. However, according to recent estimates, the average cost for neurology treatment in Istanbul ranges from $1,000 to $2,500 per session. Some hospitals may charge more or less than this average, so it is important to do your research before choosing a provider.
There are a few different types of neurology treatments available in Istanbul. The most common is neurosurgery, which involves surgery on the brain or spine. This type of treatment typically costs between $3,000 and $10,000 per session.
When you are looking for a hospital for neurology in Istanbul, there are a few key factors to consider. The first is the quality of care that the hospital provides. You want to be sure that the hospital has experienced and qualified neurologists on staff who can provide you with the best possible care. The hospital's facilities and equipment are also important to consider, as you will want to be sure that they have the latest technology available. Additionally, it is important to consider the cost of treatment at each hospital and whether or not your insurance will cover treatment there. Finally, it is important to research patient reviews of each hospital to get a sense of what others have experienced when receiving care. By considering all of these factors, you should be able to make an informed decision about which hospital is right for you.
Are you considering traveling after surgery? Are you wondering if it is safe to fly after having Neurology in Istanbul? Here is some information to help you make your decision.
Hospitals in Istanbul are some of the best in the world. Turkish doctors are highly skilled and experienced. Surgery is often a safe and routine procedure. However, as with any surgery, there are risks associated with flying after Neurology in Istanbul.
The most important factor to consider is your health. If you are feeling well and have no complications, then it is usually safe to fly after surgery. However, if you are not feeling well or have any complications, it is best to wait until you are fully recovered before flying.
Another factor to consider is the length of your flight. Long flights can be difficult for anyone who has recently had surgery.
Hospitals throughout Istanbul are reporting long waitlists for neurology appointments. In some cases, patients are waiting up to six months for an appointment.
What's causing the long wait times? There are several factors at play. First, there is a shortage of neurologists in Istanbul. Second, demand for neurology services is high. And finally, many patients are reluctant to switch doctors, which results in longer wait times as hospitals try to schedule appointments with available physicians.
So what can you do if you need Neurology services in Istanbul? The best course of action is to start planning well in advance. Contact several hospitals and ask about their waitlist times. If possible, try to schedule your appointment as early as possible.
In Istanbul, the success rate for neurology is high overall. However, the success rates for different types of neurological disorders vary.
According to statistics from hospitals in Istanbul, the success rate for neurology is 92%. This means that 92% of patients who are treated for a neurological disorder are able to recover or at least have their symptoms improved.
The success rate for neurology varies depending on the type of disorder. For example, the success rate for patients with multiple sclerosis is 97%, while the success rate for patients with cerebral palsy is only 78%. This discrepancy can be attributed to the fact that there is still much unknown about multiple sclerosis, while cerebral palsy has been well-studied and there are treatments that can improve symptoms in most cases.
Istanbul is home to many world-renowned hospitals, which is why it's a popular destination for people seeking medical care. However, when it comes to neurology, patients should be aware of the risks associated with receiving treatment in this city.
One common risk is that hospitals in Istanbul may use different types of equipment than what patients are used to. This can lead to confusion and misdiagnoses. Additionally, some hospitals in Istanbul may not be as up-to-date as those in other parts of the world, which could lead to substandard care.
Another thing to consider is the language barrier. Many hospital staff in Istanbul are not fluent in English, so patients may have difficulty communicating with them. This can lead to misunderstandings and even incorrect treatments.
Finally, because Istanbul is a popular tourist destination, medical costs can be quite high.