Best Bariatric Surgery Hospitals , Egypt
Showing 1 - 10 of 12 results
- As Salam International Hospital is a top-tier medical institution that offers high-quality healthcare services to patients from all around the world.
- The hospital has many specialized departments and highly qualified medical staff, which makes it one of the best hospitals in the region. ...
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is a general hospital in Giza, Egypt. It was founded in 1957 by Dr. Mohamed Aboul-Fotouh. The hospital has 350 beds, and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, and pediatrics.
- Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi is a top-rated, private hospital located in the heart of Cairo. The hospital offers world-class medical care in a state-of-the-art facility. Services offered at Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi include general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, neurology, and more.
- The hospita...
- Saudi German Hospital is one of the most advanced hospitals in the world. It offers patients the latest treatments and technology in a comfortable and luxurious setting.
- The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their...
- Elite Hospital, Alexandria is known for its excellent quality of care and cutting-edge technology. The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and is licensed by the state of Virginia.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services,...
- Nile Hospital is a general hospital in Hurghada, located on the east coast of the Red Sea. It offers a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, and maternity services.
- The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department and a modern Intensive Care Unit. It also has an outpatie...
- The Cleopatra Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in all of Egypt. It offers some of the best healthcare services in the country and has been a top choice for patients for many years.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and features a team of highly skilled and experience...
- Arab Contractors Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the Middle East. It was founded in 2006 by Arab Contractors, a leading construction company in Egypt.
- The hospital has a total area of 120,000 square meters and a capacity of 1,200 beds. It is equipped with the latest me...
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is a 25-bed, tertiary care hospital located in Hurghada, Egypt. The hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pediatrics.
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI)...
- Elaraby Hospital, Cairo is a renowned hospital in the Middle East. It is one of the oldest and largest hospitals in the region. The hospital has a rich history and has played a significant role in the development of medical care in Egypt.
- The hospital's main focus is on performing surgeries and provi...
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Aswan University Hospital
2. Assiut University Hospital
3. Banha University Hospital
4. Beni Suef University Hospital
5. Cairo University Hospitals
6. Damanhour University Hospital
7. El Minya University Hospital
8. Faiyum University Hospital
9. Giza University Hospitals
10. Hurghada International Hospital
11. Ismailia University Hospitals
Bariatric surgery is a weight loss surgery that helps people struggling with obesity lose weight. The surgery can be done in different ways, but the most common type is gastric bypass surgery. This surgery makes the stomach smaller so that the person can’t eat as much food.
The cost of bariatric surgery varies depending on the hospital and the type of surgery. In Egypt, the average cost of bariatric surgery is estimated to be around $3,500. However, the cost can range from $2,000 to $6,000. There are a few different types of bariatric surgery available in Egypt, and each one has its own cost. For example, laparoscopic gastric banding is the least expensive option, with an estimated cost of $2,000.
When you are considering bariatric surgery, one of the most important decisions you will make is where to have the surgery performed. There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a hospital for bariatric surgery.
One key criterion is the experience of the hospital's surgeons. You want to be sure that the surgeons performing your surgery have a lot of experience performing bariatric surgeries.
Another important factor is the hospital's track record with post-operative care. You want to be sure that the hospital has a good track record for helping patients recover from surgery and for providing follow-up care.
The hospital's location may also be a factor in your decision. If you live in a rural area, you may want to choose a hospital that is located close to your home.
Is it safe to fly after having bariatric surgery in Egypt? This is a question that many patients may have before travelling. The answer, however, may not be so clear-cut. It largely depends on the hospital where the surgery was performed and the individual's health condition afterwards.
Generally speaking, most hospitals in Egypt are considered safe for bariatric surgery. However, there are always risks associated with any type of surgery, and patients should always consult with their doctor before making any travel plans. In some cases, flying may not be advisable right after surgery due to the risk of blood clots or other complications.
It is important to note that not all hospitals in Egypt are created equal. Some facilities may be less reputable than others, so it is important to do your research before choosing a hospital.
The demand for bariatric surgery is high all over the world, and Egypt is no exception. In fact, the demand might be even higher in Egypt because the obesity rate is on the rise. However, there is a long waitlist for bariatric surgery in Egypt. This waitlist can range from a few months to a few years, depending on the hospital.
There are several hospitals in Egypt that offer bariatric surgery, but there are not enough surgeons to meet the demand. As a result, patients often have to wait quite a while to get surgery. The time period for the waitlist varies from hospital to hospital. Some hospitals have a waitlist that is only a few months long, while others have a waitlist that is several years long.
Despite the long waitlist, many people are still eager to get bariatric surgery in Egypt.
In Egypt, the success rate of bariatric surgery varies depending on the type of surgery that is performed. Statistics show that the overall success rate for bariatric surgery in Egypt is about 78 percent. This means that out of 100 people who have bariatric surgery, 78 will see a significant improvement in their health. However, the success rate for different types of bariatric surgery varies greatly.
Laparoscopic gastric bypass has a very high success rate, with almost 95 percent of patients seeing a significant improvement in their health. By contrast, the success rate for laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding is only about 50 percent.
Bariatric surgery is becoming a more common procedure in Egypt as the population becomes more obese. However, there are risks associated with any type of surgery and patients should be aware of these before making a decision. One common risk is infection, which can occur in any hospital setting. Patients should ask about the hospital's infection rate and whether they have specific protocols in place to reduce the risk of infection. Another common risk is blood clots, which can form in the legs or lungs after surgery. This can be prevented by taking appropriate precautions before and after surgery.
There are different types of bariatric surgery available, and each has its own risks and benefits. The most common procedures are gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy, both of which involve removing part of the stomach. These procedures are generally safe, but there is a small risk of complications such as bleeding or infection.