Best Eye Surgery Hospitals , Egypt
Showing 1 - 10 of 12 results
- As Salam International Hospital is a top-tier medical institution that offers high-quality healthcare services to patients from all around the world.
- The hospital has many specialized departments and highly qualified medical staff, which makes it one of the best hospitals in the region. ...
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is a general hospital in Giza, Egypt. It was founded in 1957 by Dr. Mohamed Aboul-Fotouh. The hospital has 350 beds, and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, and pediatrics.
- Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi is a top-rated, private hospital located in the heart of Cairo. The hospital offers world-class medical care in a state-of-the-art facility. Services offered at Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi include general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, neurology, and more.
- The hospita...
- Saudi German Hospital is one of the most advanced hospitals in the world. It offers patients the latest treatments and technology in a comfortable and luxurious setting.
- The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their...
- Elite Hospital, Alexandria is known for its excellent quality of care and cutting-edge technology. The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and is licensed by the state of Virginia.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services,...
- Nile Hospital is a general hospital in Hurghada, located on the east coast of the Red Sea. It offers a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, and maternity services.
- The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department and a modern Intensive Care Unit. It also has an outpatie...
- The Cleopatra Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in all of Egypt. It offers some of the best healthcare services in the country and has been a top choice for patients for many years.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and features a team of highly skilled and experience...
- Arab Contractors Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the Middle East. It was founded in 2006 by Arab Contractors, a leading construction company in Egypt.
- The hospital has a total area of 120,000 square meters and a capacity of 1,200 beds. It is equipped with the latest me...
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is a 25-bed, tertiary care hospital located in Hurghada, Egypt. The hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pediatrics.
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI)...
- Elaraby Hospital, Cairo is a renowned hospital in the Middle East. It is one of the oldest and largest hospitals in the region. The hospital has a rich history and has played a significant role in the development of medical care in Egypt.
- The hospital's main focus is on performing surgeries and provi...
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Al-Ahram Hospital
- 2. Assiut University Hospital
- 3. Banha University Hospital
- 4. Beni Suef University Hospital
- 5. Cairo University Hospitals
- 6. El Minya University Hospital
- 7. Fayoum University Hospital
- 8. Gharbia University Hospital
- 9. Helwan University Hospitals
- 10. Kafr El Sheikh University Hospital
- 11. Mansoura University Hospitals
Eye surgery is one of the most common procedures in the world. There are many different types of eye surgery, and the cost varies depending on the type of surgery and the hospital. In Egypt, the average cost of eye surgery is estimated to be between $200 and $1,000. However, the cost can vary significantly depending on the hospital and the type of surgery. Some hospitals charge more than $2,000 for eye surgery, while others charge less than $500. There are a number of different types of eye surgery available in Egypt, including cataract surgery, laser eye surgery, and corneal transplantation.
When you need surgery on your eyes, it is important to choose the right hospital. There are many factors to consider when making your decision. The following are some of the criteria you may use to decide which hospital is best for you:
The location of the hospital is important. You will want to choose a hospital that is close to where you live or work. This will make it easier for you to get to your appointments.
The quality of care is another important factor. You should research the hospitals in your area and find out what their track record is. Ask friends and family members if they have any recommendations.
The cost of surgery is another consideration. Make sure you understand all of the costs involved, including doctor's fees, surgical fees, and hospital fees.
The type of surgery you need is also important.
Yes, it is safe to fly after eye surgery in Egypt. Egyptian hospitals are some of the best in the world, and their surgeons are highly skilled. In addition, post-operative care is excellent in Egypt, so you can be sure that you will receive the best possible care if you have surgery here.
Many people are concerned about flying after surgery, but there is no need to worry. Flying is perfectly safe after most types of surgery, as long as you follow your doctor's instructions. In fact, flying can even be beneficial for patients who have had surgery, as it can help speed up the healing process.
So if you're thinking of having eye surgery in Egypt, don't let the fear of flying stop you. The hospitals here are excellent, and you'll be able to recover quickly and safely.
There are many excellent hospitals in Egypt that offer eye surgery. However, the demand for this type of surgery is high, and the waitlist can be quite long. In some cases, patients may have to wait up to six months for an appointment.
If you are able to travel to Egypt and are willing to wait, you will likely receive high-quality care at a fraction of the cost of similar procedures in the United States or Europe. Keep in mind, however, that the wait time may vary depending on the hospital and your specific needs.
Eye surgery is a common procedure, and it is usually successful. However, the success rate may vary depending on the hospital and the type of surgery. In Egypt, the overall success rate for eye surgery is about 95 percent. This statistic includes all types of eye surgery, both major and minor procedures.
The success rate for cataract surgery is about 98 percent, and the success rate for corneal transplantation is about 95 percent. However, the success rate for laser eye surgery is only about 85 percent. This may be due to the fact that laser eye surgery is a more complex procedure than other types of eye surgery.
Eye surgery is one of the most common procedures in the world. Millions of people have corrective eye surgery each year, and the number of people who undergo eye surgery continues to grow. In Egypt, there are a number of hospitals that offer eye surgery. While many people have successful surgeries, there are also risks associated with this type of surgery.
One common risk is infection. This can occur after any type of surgery, but it is more likely to happen after eye surgery because the area is so delicate. Infection can cause serious problems, and in some cases it can be fatal.
Another risk associated with eye surgery is bleeding. This can also occur after any type of surgery, but it is more likely to happen after eye surgery because the area is so delicate. Bleeding can cause vision problems and in some cases it can be fatal.