Best Gastroenterology Hospitals , Egypt
Showing 1 - 10 of 12 results
- As Salam International Hospital is a top-tier medical institution that offers high-quality healthcare services to patients from all around the world.
- The hospital has many specialized departments and highly qualified medical staff, which makes it one of the best hospitals in the region. ...
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is a general hospital in Giza, Egypt. It was founded in 1957 by Dr. Mohamed Aboul-Fotouh. The hospital has 350 beds, and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, and pediatrics.
- Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi is a top-rated, private hospital located in the heart of Cairo. The hospital offers world-class medical care in a state-of-the-art facility. Services offered at Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi include general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, neurology, and more.
- The hospita...
- Saudi German Hospital is one of the most advanced hospitals in the world. It offers patients the latest treatments and technology in a comfortable and luxurious setting.
- The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their...
- Elite Hospital, Alexandria is known for its excellent quality of care and cutting-edge technology. The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and is licensed by the state of Virginia.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services,...
- Nile Hospital is a general hospital in Hurghada, located on the east coast of the Red Sea. It offers a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, and maternity services.
- The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department and a modern Intensive Care Unit. It also has an outpatie...
- The Cleopatra Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in all of Egypt. It offers some of the best healthcare services in the country and has been a top choice for patients for many years.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and features a team of highly skilled and experience...
- Arab Contractors Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the Middle East. It was founded in 2006 by Arab Contractors, a leading construction company in Egypt.
- The hospital has a total area of 120,000 square meters and a capacity of 1,200 beds. It is equipped with the latest me...
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is a 25-bed, tertiary care hospital located in Hurghada, Egypt. The hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pediatrics.
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI)...
- Elaraby Hospital, Cairo is a renowned hospital in the Middle East. It is one of the oldest and largest hospitals in the region. The hospital has a rich history and has played a significant role in the development of medical care in Egypt.
- The hospital's main focus is on performing surgeries and provi...
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Cairo University Hospitals
- 2. Ain Shams University Hospitals
- 3. Beni Suef University Hospitals
- 4. Assiut University Hospitals
- 5. Suez Canal University Hospitals
- 6. Fayoum University Hospitals
- 7. Al-Azhar University Hospitals
- 8. Zagazig University Hospitals
- 9. Mansoura University Hospitals
- 10. Kafr El-Sheikh University Hospitals
- 11. Damietta University Hospital
- 12. El Minya University Hospital
- 13. Qena University Hospital
- 14. Aswan University Hospital
- 15. Red SeaUniversity Hospital
Gastroenterology is a branch of medicine that deals with the gastrointestinal tract and its disorders. The cost of Gastroenterology in Egypt can vary depending on the hospital, the type of treatment, and the length of stay. However, the average cost for a consultation is around 100-200 Egyptian pounds, and the average cost for an overnight stay in the hospital is around 1,500-2,000 Egyptian pounds. There are different types of Gastroenterology treatments available in Egypt, such as endoscopy, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography), and capsule endoscopy.
There are many hospitals in Egypt that offer Gastroenterology services. How do you choose the hospital that is best for you? There are a few criteria you can use to help make your decision.
One factor to consider is the experience of the hospital's staff. You want to find a hospital with doctors and nurses who have experience treating Gastroenterology patients.
Another factor to consider is the hospital's location. If you live in a rural area, you may want to choose a hospital that is closer to home. If you live in a city, you may want to choose a hospital with more advanced medical equipment.
The cost of care is also important to consider when choosing a hospital for Gastroenterology services. Many hospitals offer free or discounted care for patients who cannot afford it.
The answer to that question is a little complicated. In general, it is safe to fly after surgery. However, you will need to get clearance from your surgeon before you do so. There are a few things to keep in mind when flying after surgery:
-You may be more susceptible to blood clots after surgery. So, you will need to take precautions, such as wearing compression socks and avoiding long periods of sitting or standing.
-You may also be more prone to dehydration, so make sure you drink plenty of fluids before and during your flight.
-If you have any pain or discomfort, do not hesitate to speak with a flight attendant.
There is a long waitlist for Gastroenterology in Egypt. Patients often have to wait for months to get an appointment with a specialist. This can be very frustrating, especially if you are in pain or have a medical emergency.
Most hospitals in Egypt do not have enough specialists to meet the demand. As a result, patients often have to go to private clinics or travel to other countries for treatment.
The waitlist for Gastroenterology can be up to six months long at some hospitals. In some cases, patients have had to wait more than a year for an appointment.
This can be a very costly and time-consuming process. Patients often have to take time off work, and they may need to arrange travel and accommodation expenses.
In Egypt, the success rate of gastroenterology overall is relatively high, although there are some hospitals with a much higher success rate than others. Statistics show that the success rate for treating different types of disorders varies significantly. For example, the success rate for treating stomach ulcers is about 95%, while the success rate for treating colon cancer is only about 50%. However, it should be noted that these statistics are just an average, and individual cases may vary significantly.
Gastroenterology is a common specialty in Egypt, where there are many hospitals that offer different types of care. While there are many risks associated with gastroenterology in any country, some specific risks exist in Egypt.
One risk is that of hospital-acquired infections. In Egypt, these can be caused by a variety of organisms, including bacteria, viruses, and parasites. They can cause serious illness in patients and may even be fatal.
Another risk is that of medical malpractice. In Egypt, as in other countries, there is always the potential for physicians to make mistakes that can have serious consequences for patients. These mistakes can include incorrect diagnoses, incorrect treatments, or surgery errors.
Patients also face the risk of injury or death from unsafe medical procedures or devices.