Best Neurosurgery Hospitals , Egypt
Showing 1 - 10 of 12 results
- As Salam International Hospital is a top-tier medical institution that offers high-quality healthcare services to patients from all around the world.
- The hospital has many specialized departments and highly qualified medical staff, which makes it one of the best hospitals in the region. ...
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is a general hospital in Giza, Egypt. It was founded in 1957 by Dr. Mohamed Aboul-Fotouh. The hospital has 350 beds, and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, and pediatrics.
- Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi is a top-rated, private hospital located in the heart of Cairo. The hospital offers world-class medical care in a state-of-the-art facility. Services offered at Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi include general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, neurology, and more.
- The hospita...
- Saudi German Hospital is one of the most advanced hospitals in the world. It offers patients the latest treatments and technology in a comfortable and luxurious setting.
- The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their...
- Elite Hospital, Alexandria is known for its excellent quality of care and cutting-edge technology. The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and is licensed by the state of Virginia.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services,...
- Nile Hospital is a general hospital in Hurghada, located on the east coast of the Red Sea. It offers a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, and maternity services.
- The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department and a modern Intensive Care Unit. It also has an outpatie...
- The Cleopatra Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in all of Egypt. It offers some of the best healthcare services in the country and has been a top choice for patients for many years.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and features a team of highly skilled and experience...
- Arab Contractors Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the Middle East. It was founded in 2006 by Arab Contractors, a leading construction company in Egypt.
- The hospital has a total area of 120,000 square meters and a capacity of 1,200 beds. It is equipped with the latest me...
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is a 25-bed, tertiary care hospital located in Hurghada, Egypt. The hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pediatrics.
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI)...
- Elaraby Hospital, Cairo is a renowned hospital in the Middle East. It is one of the oldest and largest hospitals in the region. The hospital has a rich history and has played a significant role in the development of medical care in Egypt.
- The hospital's main focus is on performing surgeries and provi...
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Cairo University Hospitals
2. Ain Shams University Hospitals
3. Aswan University Hospital
4. Banha University Hospital
5. Beni Suef University Hospital
6. Damanhour University Hospital
7. El Fayoum University Hospital
8. El Minya University Hospital
9. Giza Military Hospital
10. Hurghada International Hospital
11. Kafr El Sheikh University Hospital
12. Mansoura Faculty of Medicine Hospitals
13. Menoufia Faculty of Medicine Hospitals
14. Minya National Cancer Institute
15. Qena Faculty of Medicine Hospitals
16. Sohag Faculty of Medicine Hospitals
There are many different types of Neurosurgery and the cost can vary depending on the type of surgery and the hospital. In general, the average cost of Neurosurgery in Egypt is between 3,000 and 5,000 Egyptian pounds. However, the cost can vary significantly depending on the hospital and the type of surgery. Some hospitals charge more than 10,000 Egyptian pounds for major surgeries, while other hospitals charge less than 2,000 Egyptian pounds for minor procedures. It is important to research different hospitals and their prices before making a decision about where to have your surgery performed.
When you or a loved one needs neurosurgery, it is important to select the right hospital. How do you choose a hospital for neurosurgery in Egypt? There are many factors to consider.
The first step is to decide what criteria are most important to you. Some people may want the best possible medical care, while others may prefer a hospital that is close to home. You may also want to consider the cost of treatment and whether the hospital offers insurance coverage.
Once you have decided on some criteria, you can begin researching hospitals. The internet is a great place to start, but don't forget to ask your friends and family for recommendations.
When you have narrowed down your choices, visit each hospital and speak with the staff. Ask questions about the doctors' qualifications and experience, as well as the hospital's facilities and services.
Flying after surgery can be a daunting experience, but it is possible to fly after having neurosurgery in Egypt. Egyptian hospitals are considered some of the best in the world, and patients can rest assured that they will be in good hands. However, it is important to check with your doctor before flying to make sure that you are medically cleared for air travel.
If you are feeling up to it, flying after surgery can be a great way to get back on your feet. It can help you regain your independence and allow you to get back to your normal routine faster. Just make sure to follow your doctor's instructions carefully and take it easy during your flight.
Neurosurgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. The demand for neurosurgery is high all over the world, but especially in developing countries where there is a lack of access to this life-saving specialty. In Egypt, there is a long waitlist for neurosurgery at the country's hospitals. Patients can wait up to two years for surgery, and many are forced to seek care elsewhere. This has led to a large number of Egyptians seeking medical care in other countries, such as Turkey and India. The cost of surgery in these countries is much lower than it is in Egypt, and patients often receive better care. While the waitlist for neurosurgery in Egypt is long, there are some hospitals that are starting to offer more appointments.
In Egypt, the success rate of neurosurgery varies depending on the hospital and the type of surgery performed. However, according to a study by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the average success rate for neurosurgery in Egypt is about 81%. This statistic may be lower for some surgeries, such as brain tumour removal, and higher for others, such as spine surgery.
There are several reasons why the success rate of neurosurgery in Egypt may be lower than in other countries. One reason is that many Egyptians do not have health insurance and cannot afford to pay for surgery out-of-pocket. In addition, many hospitals in Egypt are not up to international standards and lack proper equipment and staff.
There are risks associated with any type of surgery, and neurosurgery is no exception. In Egypt, there are a number of hospitals that offer neurosurgery services. However, not all hospitals are created equal, and patients should do their research before choosing a hospital. Some hospitals are known for having better equipment and staff than others, which can lead to a lower risk of complications.
There are a few common risks associated with neurosurgery. These include infection, blood clots, and damage to nearby tissues or organs. While these risks can occur in any hospital setting, they may be more common in certain countries or hospitals. Patients should ask their doctor about the specific risks associated with their surgery.