Best Rheumatology Hospitals in Egypt
Showing 1 - 10 of 12 results
As Salam International Hospital Egypt
- As Salam International Hospital is a top-tier medical institution that offers high-quality healthcare services to patients from all around the world.
- The hospital has many specialized departments and highly qualified medical staff, which makes it one...
Dar Al Fouad Hospital
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is a general hospital in Giza, Egypt. It was founded in 1957 by Dr. Mohamed Aboul-Fotouh. The hospital has 350 beds, and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, orthopedics,...
Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi
- Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi is a top-rated, private hospital located in the heart of Cairo. The hospital offers world-class medical care in a state-of-the-art facility. Services offered at Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi include general surgery, orthopedics,...
Saudi German Hospital
- Saudi German Hospital is one of the most advanced hospitals in the world. It offers patients the latest treatments and technology in a comfortable and luxurious setting.
- The hospital has a team of highly skilled and...
Elite Hospital Alexandria
- Elite Hospital, Alexandria is known for its excellent quality of care and cutting-edge technology. The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and is licensed by the state of...
Nile Hospital Hurghada
- Nile Hospital is a general hospital in Hurghada, located on the east coast of the Red Sea. It offers a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, and maternity services.
- The hospital has a...
- The Cleopatra Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in all of Egypt. It offers some of the best healthcare services in the country and has been a top choice for patients for many years. ...
Arab Contractors Hospital
- Arab Contractors Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the Middle East. It was founded in 2006 by Arab Contractors, a leading construction company in Egypt.
- The hospital has a total area...
Aseel Medical Care Hospital
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is a 25-bed, tertiary care hospital located in Hurghada, Egypt. The hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pediatrics.
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is...
- Elaraby Hospital, Cairo is a renowned hospital in the Middle East. It is one of the oldest and largest hospitals in the region. The hospital has a rich history and has played a significant role in...
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Kasr El Aini Hospital
- 2. Ain Shams University Hospitals
- 3. National Cancer Institute
- 4. Assiut University Hospitals
- 5. Beni Suef University Hospitals
- 6. Fayoum University Hospitals
- 7. Giza University Hospitals
- 8. Helwan University Hospitals
- 9. Kafr El Sheikh University Hospitals
- 10. Menoufia University Hospitals
- 11. Minia University Hospitals
- 12. Sohag University Hospitals
- 13. Tanta University Hospitals
Rheumatology is a branch of medical science that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the joints, muscles, and bones. In Egypt, the estimated cost of rheumatology services can vary depending on the type of hospital. Private hospitals may charge more for their services than public hospitals. The average cost for a rheumatology consultation in a private hospital is between 600 and 900 EGP (approximately $33 to $50 USD). The cost for an MRI scan can be around 1,200 EGP (approximately $67 USD). In public hospitals, the cost for a consultation is usually lower, about 100-300 EGP (approximately $5 to $17 USD).
When choosing a hospital for rheumatology in Egypt, there are a few key criteria you should consider.
- The first factor to look at is the quality of care. You want to make sure that the hospital has experienced and qualified staff who can provide you with the best possible treatment.
- Additionally, you should check out the hospital's facilities and equipment to make sure they are up to date and meet your needs.
- Another important factor to consider is cost. Make sure you know what the estimated cost of treatment will be and whether your insurance will cover it.
- You should also ask about any additional costs, such as for medication or tests, that may not be covered by insurance.
- Finally, it's important to choose a hospital that is conveniently located for you. This may be close to your home or work, or somewhere else that is easily accessible.
There are many factors to consider when deciding whether or not to fly after surgery.
Each situation is unique, so it is important to speak with your doctor about your specific case.
However, in general, flying is safe after most types of surgery.
There are a few things to keep in mind when flying post-surgery, such as avoiding heavy lifting and being aware of the increased risk of blood clots.
If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to speak with your doctor before booking your flight.
Yes, there is a long waitlist for rheumatology in Egypt. Hospitals are often booked solid for months on end, and patients can wait up to a year for an appointment. This is due, in part, to the lack of specialists in the field. There are only a handful of rheumatologists in all of Egypt, and they are often overbooked. Patients often have to go to multiple hospitals before they are able to find an open appointment. The waitlist can be extremely frustrating for patients who are suffering from chronic pain or other debilitating symptoms.
In Egypt, the success rate of rheumatology overall is high, although there are some hospitals with better success rates than others. Statistics show that the success rate for treating rheumatoid arthritis is about 80%, while the success rate for treating osteoarthritis is about 95%. There are several different types of rheumatoid arthritis, each of which has its own treatment protocol. The most common type of rheumatoid arthritis is juvenile idiopathic arthritis, which affects children between the ages of 6 and 16.
There are many different types of Rheumatology, and each has its own risks. In Egypt, hospitals are common places to seek treatment for various health concerns. However, not all hospitals are created equal. Some offer better care than others. When it comes to Rheumatology, it is important to find a hospital that has experience with the different types of this condition.
Rheumatology is a complex medical field, and there are many risks associated with it. For example, incorrect diagnosis can lead to further health problems. Additionally, some treatments for Rheumatology can be dangerous if not administered properly. It is important to do your research before choosing a hospital in Egypt for treatment of this condition.