Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in Egypt
Showing 1 - 10 of 12 results
As Salam International Hospital Egypt
- As Salam International Hospital is a top-tier medical institution that offers high-quality healthcare services to patients from all around the world.
- The hospital has many specialized departments and highly qualified medical staff, which makes it one...
Dar Al Fouad Hospital
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is a general hospital in Giza, Egypt. It was founded in 1957 by Dr. Mohamed Aboul-Fotouh. The hospital has 350 beds, and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, orthopedics,...
Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi
- Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi is a top-rated, private hospital located in the heart of Cairo. The hospital offers world-class medical care in a state-of-the-art facility. Services offered at Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi include general surgery, orthopedics,...
Saudi German Hospital
- Saudi German Hospital is one of the most advanced hospitals in the world. It offers patients the latest treatments and technology in a comfortable and luxurious setting.
- The hospital has a team of highly skilled and...
Elite Hospital Alexandria
- Elite Hospital, Alexandria is known for its excellent quality of care and cutting-edge technology. The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and is licensed by the state of...
Nile Hospital Hurghada
- Nile Hospital is a general hospital in Hurghada, located on the east coast of the Red Sea. It offers a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, and maternity services.
- The hospital has a...
- The Cleopatra Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in all of Egypt. It offers some of the best healthcare services in the country and has been a top choice for patients for many years. ...
Arab Contractors Hospital
- Arab Contractors Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the Middle East. It was founded in 2006 by Arab Contractors, a leading construction company in Egypt.
- The hospital has a total area...
Aseel Medical Care Hospital
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is a 25-bed, tertiary care hospital located in Hurghada, Egypt. The hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pediatrics.
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is...
- Elaraby Hospital, Cairo is a renowned hospital in the Middle East. It is one of the oldest and largest hospitals in the region. The hospital has a rich history and has played a significant role in...
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Cairo International Hospital
- 2. El Manial Palace Hospital
- 3. Assiut University Hospital
- 4. Ain Shams University Hospital
- 5. Beni Suef University Hospital
- 6. Suez Canal University Hospital
- 7. Zagazig University Hospital
- 8. Mansoura University Hospital
- 9. Tanta University Hospital
- 10. Aswan University Hospital
- 11. Kafr El Sheikh University Hospital
- 12. Damanhour Teaching Hospital
The cost of spine surgery can vary greatly depending on the hospital, the type of surgery, and other factors. However, according to a study by The Lancet, the average cost of spine surgery in Egypt is estimated at around $2,600. This is significantly lower than the cost of spine surgery in other countries, such as the United States, where the average cost is around $50,000.
There are a number of reasons for this difference in price. Firstly, medical care is much less expensive in Egypt than in developed countries. Secondly, many hospitals in Egypt specialise in spine surgery and have state-of-the-art equipment and highly skilled surgeons. Finally, there is a large pool of talented medical professionals in Egypt who are able to offer high-quality care at a fraction of the cost of Western hospitals.
When it comes to spine surgery, there are a few key criteria you need to consider when deciding on a hospital. The most important factors are the experience of the surgeons and the hospital’s track record with spine surgery. You should also look at the hospital’s facilities and make sure they have all the latest technology. Other factors to consider include location, cost, and insurance coverage.
If you’re looking for spine surgery in Egypt, there are a few hospitals you can choose from. The best hospitals for spine surgery in Egypt are Ain Shams University Hospital and Cairo International Hospital. These hospitals have surgeons with years of experience in performing spine surgery and a proven track record of success. They also have excellent facilities, including state-of-the-art operating rooms and ICUs.
After spine surgery, some patients are eager to return home, but others may wonder if it is safe to fly. There are many factors to consider when deciding if air travel is right for you after surgery.
The first step is to talk with your doctor about your specific situation. He or she will be able to advise you on whether flying is a good idea, and if so, what precautions you need to take.
Generally speaking, most people are able to fly after spine surgery without any problems. However, depending on the surgery you had and your individual circumstances, there may be some risks associated with air travel.
Some of the things you'll need to keep in mind include the length of your flight, how comfortable you feel sitting upright, and whether you'll need help getting on and off the plane.
A recent study published in the journal "Global Spine Journal" sought to answer this question by analyzing data from the International Society of Lumbar Surgery (ISOLS) on the number of patients awaiting spine surgery and the average time they have to wait. The study found that, on average, patients have to wait 5 months for spine surgery in Egypt. However, this number varies depending on the type of surgery required. For example, patients seeking surgery for a herniated disc have to wait an average of 2 months, while those requiring spinal fusion have to wait 7 months. These long wait times can be a major source of frustration and anxiety for patients.
There is no definitive answer to this question as spine surgery success rates vary depending on the type of surgery performed, the patient's health history and other factors. However, according to a study published in the Clinical Journal of Spine Surgery, the overall success rate for spine surgery in Egypt is approximately 95%. This figure includes both open and minimally invasive surgeries, as well as different types of procedures.
One hospital that has a particularly high success rate for spine surgery is The American University Hospital in Cairo. Their surgical team has extensive experience in performing complex spinal procedures and has a success rate of over 98%.
Spine surgery is a common surgical procedure that is performed to treat various conditions of the spine. However, there are some risks associated with spine surgery that patients should be aware of before making the decision to undergo the procedure.
One of the main risks associated with spine surgery is infection. This can occur either in the surgical site or in other parts of the body. Infection can often be difficult to treat and may require additional surgery.
Another risk associated with spine surgery is blood clots. These can form in the veins of the leg or pelvis and can travel to other parts of the body, such as the lungs, where they can cause serious problems.
In addition, patients undergoing spine surgery may experience complications related to anesthesia. These can include breathing problems or problems with heart rhythm.