Best Heart Surgery Hospitals , India
Showing 1 - 10 of 67 results
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for all patients.
- Its medical department is backed up by equipment and ameni...
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation.
- FMRI offers comprehensive medical care across all specialties with a focus on cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, and oncolog...
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over 5,000 employees. Apollo Hospital has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in India by several indepen...
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced and qualified doctors who provi...
- The Global Hospital Mumbai is a tertiary care hospital that offers comprehensive medical services to patients from all over the world. The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are able to provide treatment for a wide range of medical conditions. Some of the specialties offered by...
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large multi-specialty hospital...
- The Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (MIOT) International Hospital is a world-renowned tertiary care hospital in Chennai, India. It offers comprehensive medical and surgical services in the fields of orthopaedics, traumatology, and sports medicine.
- The hospital has a team of...
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private hosp...
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and has been awarded the National Accreditation Board fo...
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surger...
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Global Hospital, Chennai
- 2. MIOT International Institute, Chennai
- 3. BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- 4. Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- 5. Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- 6. Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- 7. Manipal Hospital, Delhi
- 8. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- 9. Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
- 10. Kokilaben Dhirubhai ambani Hospital, Mumbai
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a variety of factors, such as the quality of healthcare facilities in a given area and the availability of donor hearts. However, India is home to some of the world's leading cardiac surgeons and hospitals, so there is a good chance of finding quality care for a Heart Transplant if you choose to undergo the procedure in India.
The cost of a heart transplant in India can vary depending on the hospital and the type of transplant. Generally, the cost ranges from $10,000 to $30,000.
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some hospitals in India are considered to be very safe for Heart Transplants, while others may be less reliable. It is important to do your research before choosing a hospital, and to ask around for recommendations from friends or family who have had experience with Indian hospitals.
This is where Mespoir can help you! If you are in need of a Heart Transplant and don't have access to the best or affordable healthcare in your own country, Mespoir can help you get the treatment you need in India. India has some of the best hospitals in the world for Heart Transplants, and medical tourism companies can make the process easy and affordable for you. We will help you arrange your travel, accommodation, and medical care, and they will be with you every step of the way. So if you need a Heart Transplant, don't hesitate to contact a medical tourism company. They can help you get the treatment you need in India.
Yes, India has a high success rate for Heart Transplants. The country's surgeons have performed more than 2,000 transplants since the first one was carried out in 1994. This high success rate is due, in part, to the fact that India has a large population of potential donors.
The average recovery time for a Heart Transplant is about six months. However, the amount of time required for a full recovery varies from person to person. Some people may take up to a year or more to feel fully recovered. During the recovery process, it is important to take things slow and avoid overexerting oneself.
There are a number of factors that determine eligibility for a Heart Treatment, including age, health history, and severity of illness. In general, people between the ages of 18 and 60 are most likely to be eligible for a Heart Transplant. If you are not sure if you are eligible, it is best to speak with your doctor.
There are a few ways to find a donor for a Heart Transplant in India. One way is to register with the National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization (NOTTO). This is the national agency that coordinates organ donation and transplantation in India. You can also contact a local organ donation organization or hospital. There are also online directories of organ donors and recipients. Try searching for "indian organ donor" or "indian Heart Transplant.
If you partner with Mespoir, we can use our years of experience and connections in the medical community in India to connect you with the right hospital, as well as, help you with the required paperwork.
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some factors that could influence a foreign national's chances of being selected for a Heart Transplant in India include their medical condition, the availability of donor hearts, and their place of residence.
There is no long waitlist for Heart Transplants in India. There are many people waiting for Heart Transplants, but the wait is not as long as it may be in some other countries.
- Global Hospital, Chennai
- MIOT International Institute, Chennai
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- Manipal Hospital, Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai ambani Hospital, Mumbai
There are many reasons to consider India for heart surgery. The country has some of the world's best hospitals and surgeons, with prices that are often much lower than those in the United States or Europe. In addition, India offers a unique cultural experience, with a rich history and diverse landscape.
The cost of heart surgery in India varies depending on the type of surgery required. However, it is typically much less expensive than in other developed countries. This is due to the lower cost of medical care in India and the large pool of highly skilled surgeons. You may expect the cost to range from 3,100 USD to 7,000 USD depending on the hospital and the city you choose.
- Dr. Robert Coelho, MIOT International, Chennai
- Dr. Ajay Kaul, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr. Sandeep Attawar, Global Hospital, Chennai
- Dr. T. S Kler, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Dr. Vivek Jawali, Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- Dr. Murugu Sundara Pandiyan, Global Hospital, Chennai
- Dr. K.K. Talwar, Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr. Srinath Vijayasekharan, MGM Healthcare, Chennai
- Dr. Y K Mishra, Manipal Hospitals, Delhi
- Dr. Gobu, Global Hospital, Chennai
There are many great cities in India for heart surgery, but the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Some of the most popular destinations for heart surgery in India include Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Chennai. Each of these cities has its own unique advantages and disadvantages, so be sure to do your research before making a decision.
Indian hospitals need to be accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) in order to perform heart surgery. NABH is a government-accredited organization that sets standards for healthcare quality and safety.
The quality of care is high, and the hospitals are equipped with the latest technology. In addition, the cost of surgery is much lower than in other countries.
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Recovery times vary depending on the individual and the specific surgery that was performed. However, in general, most people require between four and six weeks to make a full recovery from heart surgery. Furthermore, India’s culture of hospitality will add value to your experience and make your recovery as comfortable as possible.
Most heart surgeries are relatively common procedures in India, and the success rate varies depending on the type of surgery. In India, the success rate for heart surgery, overall, is generally considered to be high, especially when compared to other countries. This is due in part to the high level of expertise and experience of the surgeons in India.
There are a few ways to get a medical visa to India. One way is to get a letter from a doctor in India stating that you need medical treatment. Obtaining a medical visa is a faily straightforward process. Foreign nations are required to fill out an Indian eMedical visa form, which is online and easy to fill. It can be done from the comfort of one’s home without requiring the need to travel to an embassy. The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of entry. Mespoir will guide you throughout the entire process, and make this a seamless experience for you.
Mespoir is a company that helps people arrange their medical care and travel. We work with hospitals and doctors around the world to find the best options for care. Furthermore, we will help with travel arrangements, including booking flights and hotels. Lastly, Mespoir can also help patients apply for visas and find translators if needed.