Best Kidney Hospitals in India
Showing 1 - 10 of 78 results
BLK MAX Super Specialty Hospital
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for all patients.
- Its medical department is backed up by equipment and...
Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation.
- FMRI offers comprehensive medical care across all specialties with a focus on cardiology, cardiac...
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over...
MAX Super Speciality Hospital Shalimar Bagh
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced...
Global Hospital Parel
- The Global Hospital Mumbai is a tertiary care hospital that offers comprehensive medical services to patients from all over the world. The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are able to...
Medanta Hospital Delhi
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large...
- The Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (MIOT) International Hospital is a world-renowned tertiary care hospital in Chennai, India. It offers comprehensive medical and surgical services in the fields of orthopaedics, traumatology, and sports medicine.
Manipal Hospital Delhi
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private...
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and...
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of...
Frequently Asked Questions
- The feeling of being unwell, being sick, and appetite loss are frequent side effects. This should be lessened if the pills are taken with meals. Fever, rashes, a drop in blood cell counts, and liver and kidney issues that are detected by changes in your blood tests are some other uncommon, more significant side effects. A few other criteria include:
- haemorrhage and blood clots.
- infection Ureter (the tube connecting the kidney and bladder) leakage or obstruction.
- rejection or failure of the donor kidney.
- a malignancy or infection that may spread from the donor kidney.
There are a number of renowned nephrology institutions where treatments like living or deceased donor kidney transplants are proactively carried out on a regular basis. The doctors doing kidney transplants in India are also highly competent professionals with extensive training.
- Within a week or two after being back home, you might be ready to resume modest activities. For at least six weeks, you must refrain from doing any intense activities or heavy lifting.
- You will require blood tests to check the health of your remaining kidney after six weeks. You'll receive instructions from your doctor on how frequently you should have these tests.
Expect to be in the hospital for three to six weeks. However, it is not recommended to fly or go on a trip soon following surgery. It is advised that you speak with your doctor before leaving the country after surgery