Best Retinal Detachment Treatment Eye Surgery Hospitals in India
Showing 71 - 80 of 81 results
AMRI Hospital Dhakuria
- AMRI Hospital is located in four separate areas of Kolkata: Dhakuria, Salt Lake, Mukundapur, and Southern Avenue.
- It is NABH, NABL, and Greene certified and was named the best hospital in bio-waste management in 2010.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata, was founded in 2003 and is the ideal blend of technical brilliance, infrastructure, competent care, and genuine hospitality.
- It is a collaboration between the Apollo Group of Hospitals in India and Parkway...
- Care Institute of Medical Sciences or CIMS Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- It has a title of ‘green hospital’. The hospital has a motto of 4Cs – Care, Courtesy, Compassion, and...
AMRI Hospital Mukundapur
- AMRI Hospital in Kolkata (Mukundapur) is a multi-specialty tertiary care center which was established in 1962.
- AMRI Hospital, Mukundapur is also known as Vision Care Hospital. It provides comprehensive medical services to patients from all over...
Ruby General Hospital
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata is Eastern India’s first ever NRI hospital. It was established in 1995. The cardiac unit of the hospital was inaugurated by legendary Mother Teresa herself.
- The hospital runs on the motto ‘’give...
Fortis Medical Centre
- Fortis Healthcare is another name of excellence. Since 1996, it has done wonders in the world of medicine and treatments.
- Fortis Medical Centre (Sarat Bose Road), Kolkata is a part of Fortis group. It is a...
AMRI Hospitals Saltlake
- AMRI Hospital in Salt Lake is a multi-specialty hospital located in the heart of Kolkata.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services, from primary care to specialized treatment.
- The experienced and qualified team of...
Fortis Hospital Anandapur
- Fortis Hospital Anandpur, Kolkata is a part of Fortis Healthcare Limited, a leading group of hospitals.
- Fortis Hospital Anandpur is a super-speciality tertiary care hospital spread over 3 lakh square feet located in Kolkata, India.
Max Multi Speciality Centre Noida
About the Hospital
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida is a premier healthcare facility that offers comprehensive healthcare services in one location.
- The hospital has been providing quality care to patients from all over the country since its establishment. ...
1. About the hospital
- Dr. Prathap C Reddy, known as India's architect of modern healthcare, founded Apollo Hospitals in 1983.
- Apollo Hospitals is credited with launching the private healthcare revolution in India as the country's first corporate hospital. ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- BLK Max Hospital, Delhi
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Bangalore
- MIOT International, Chennai
- MGM Healthcare, Chennai
- Jagat Eye Centre, Delhi
- Cloudnine Hospital, Chennai
There are a few reasons why India is a good place for laser eye surgery. For one, the cost of the surgery is much lower than in other countries. Additionally, the quality of care is high, and the surgeons are highly skilled. Finally, India is a very populous country, so there are plenty of patients who’ve opted for laser eye surgery, leading to the doctors being highly experienced.
The Medical Accreditation of Hospitals in India for Laser Eye surgery is NABH. This accreditation ensures that the hospital has met a set of quality management standards.
Most highly rated hospitals in India are JCI accredited and NABH accredited which ensures the high standard of care to the patients. These clinics likewise have an elite infrastructure which gives a lovely feeling to their patients. Best clinics and hospitals in India for Eye surgery are up to date with the latest medical equipment. The staff, including the nursing staff is highly trained and experienced to care for patients. Around the clock care and 24× 7 Emergency services are available at some of the best LASIK Eye Surgery Hospitals in India.
Laser Eye Surgery (Lasik) costs are cheaper in India compared to the US, UK, Singapore, etc.
$550 USD - $1,500 USD
$200 USD - $1,200 USD
$600 USD - $1,550 USD
$550 USD - $1,500 USD
$150 USD - $1,100 USD
There are many benefits to travelling to India for medical tourism
1. COST-EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE TREATMENT OPTIONS
Primary reason for medical tourism is competitive pricing. Many people who have traveled to India for treatment suggest that the savings can range between 30% to 80% of the cost that you would incur in the US for the same treatment. In India, there are several state-run and government-aided hospitals across cities that provide a wide variety of treatment options at an affordable cost.
2. IMMEDIATE SERVICE
Patients from overseas are given immediate access to health care services. Medical tourism allows them to be placed on the priority list, and when dealing with health matters, waiting is not an option always.
3. HIGH-QUALITY MEDICAL CARE AND TREATMENT FACILITIES
Many of the doctors and surgeons working in India that offer healthcare services to international patients are highly trained and qualified with certification from western countries like the US, UK, Germany, etc. Also, several medical centers all over India are accredited by well-known global organizations like ISO, JCAHO, and JCI, which shows that the medical facilities offered are of international standards. So, patients coming to India for availing treatment can be sure that they get quality treatment and medical care.
According to the CDC, please ensure that you Check the vaccines and medicines list and visit your doctor at least a month before your trip to get vaccines or medicines you may need.
There are many great cities for medical treatment in India, but some of the best include Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, and Chennai. These cities have world-class hospitals and clinics that offer a wide range of medical treatments. They also have a large number of qualified doctors and nurses who can provide you with the best care possible.
- Chennai is perhaps the least expensive spot to get a-list medical care. There has been a rise in medical tourism in Chennai because of its exclusive requirements for sustaining and maintaining hospitals and affordability of treatment. Chennai draws in around 45% of worldwide medical tourism, and 40% domestic..
- Mumbai is known for its profoundly qualified medical staff, and similarly incredible medical facilities. Mumbai flaunts super-specialty emergency hospitals and Research and Diagnostic institutions, and is in this manner the quickest developing place for newer, and ground-breaking medical treatment.
- New Delhi, similar to Mumbai, offers cost-effective treatments. The city is known for top-class private hospitals,which offer packages for not only Heart Care, and Neuro Surgeries, but specifically Eye surgery
Bangalore provides medical tourists with some of the best medical treatment facilities in India. The city provides cost-effective treatment packages designed by specilitst doctors and highly qualified research teams.