Best Eye Surgery Hospitals in India
Showing 1 - 10 of 80 results
BLK MAX Super Specialty Hospital
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for all patients.
- Its medical department is backed up by equipment and...
Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation.
- FMRI offers comprehensive medical care across all specialties with a focus on cardiology, cardiac...
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over...
MAX Super Speciality Hospital Shalimar Bagh
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced...
Global Hospital Parel
- The Global Hospital Mumbai is a tertiary care hospital that offers comprehensive medical services to patients from all over the world. The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are able to...
Medanta Hospital Delhi
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large...
- The Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (MIOT) International Hospital is a world-renowned tertiary care hospital in Chennai, India. It offers comprehensive medical and surgical services in the fields of orthopaedics, traumatology, and sports medicine.
Manipal Hospital Delhi
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private...
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and...
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of...
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dr. Vipul Gupta, Delhi
- Dr. Suraj Munjal, Delhi
- Dr. Vivek Garg, BLK Hospital, Delhi
- Dr. Anita Sethi, Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon, Delhi
- Dr. V. Raghavan, Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Dr. Anuradha Rao, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Jalpa Vashi, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Dr. Ravindra Mohan, Chennai
- BLK Max Hospital, Delhi
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Bangalore
- MIOT International, Chennai
- MGM Healthcare, Chennai
- Jagat Eye Centre, Delhi
- Cloudnine Hospital, Chennai
There are a few reasons why India is a good place for laser eye surgery. For one, the cost of the surgery is much lower than in other countries. Additionally, the quality of care is high, and the surgeons are highly skilled. Finally, India is a very populous country, so there are plenty of patients who’ve opted for laser eye surgery, leading to the doctors being highly experienced.
The Medical Accreditation of Hospitals in India for Laser Eye surgery is NABH. This accreditation ensures that the hospital has met a set of quality management standards.
Most highly rated hospitals in India are JCI accredited and NABH accredited which ensures the high standard of care to the patients. These clinics likewise have an elite infrastructure which gives a lovely feeling to their patients. Best clinics and hospitals in India for Eye surgery are up to date with the latest medical equipment. The staff, including the nursing staff, is highly trained and experienced to care for patients. Around the clock care and 24× 7 Emergency services are available at some of the best LASIK Eye Surgery Hospitals in India.
There are many great cities for medical treatment in India, but some of the best include Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, and Chennai. These cities have world-class hospitals and clinics that offer a wide range of medical treatments. They also have a large number of qualified doctors and nurses who can provide you with the best care possible.
- Chennai is perhaps the least expensive spot to get a-list medical care. There has been a rise in medical tourism in Chennai because of its exclusive requirements for sustaining and maintaining hospitals and affordability of treatment. Chennai draws in around 45% of worldwide medical tourism, and 40% domestic..
- Mumbai is known for its profoundly qualified medical staff, and similarly incredible medical facilities. Mumbai flaunts super-specialty emergency hospitals and Research and Diagnostic institutions, and is in this manner the quickest developing place for newer, and ground-breaking medical treatment.
- New Delhi, similar to Mumbai, offers cost-effective treatments. The city is known for top-class private hospitals,which offer packages for not only Heart Care, and Neuro Surgeries, but specifically Eye surgery.
- Bangalore provides medical tourists with some of the best medical treatment facilities in India. The city provides cost-effective treatment packages designed by specilitst doctors and highly qualified research teams.
It is difficult for me to determine who the best eye surgeon in India is, as there are many highly qualified and skilled eye surgeons practicing in India. It is important to choose an eye surgeon who is experienced and has a track record of successful surgeries. However, some of the best eye surgeons of India are:
1. Dr. Vivek Garg
2. Dr. Harshita Bakshi
3. Dr. Sameer Kaushal
4. Dr. Suraj Munjal
5. Dr. Neeraj Sanduja
There are many benefits to travelling to India for medical tourism
1. COST-EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE TREATMENT OPTIONS
Primary reason for medical tourism is competitive pricing. Many people who have traveled to India for treatment suggest that the savings can range between 30% to 80% of the cost that you would incur in the US for the same treatment. In India, there are several state-run and government-aided hospitals across cities that provide a wide variety of treatment options at an affordable cost.
2. IMMEDIATE SERVICE
Patients from overseas are given immediate access to health care services. Medical tourism allows them to be placed on the priority list, and when dealing with health matters, waiting is not an option always.
3. HIGH-QUALITY MEDICAL CARE AND TREATMENT FACILITIES
Many of the doctors and surgeons working in India that offer healthcare services to international patients are highly trained and qualified with certification from western countries like the US, UK, Germany, etc. Also, several medical centers all over India are accredited by well-known global organizations like ISO, JCAHO, and JCI, which shows that the medical facilities offered are of international standards. So, patients coming to India for availing treatment can be sure that they get quality treatment and medical care.