Best Neurology Hospitals in India
Showing 1 - 10 of 81 results
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant. It always tops the list of best hospitals in India.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for...
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation. Today it lies in list of best hospitals in India.
- FMRI offers comprehensive...
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Delhi, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over...
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced...
- The Global Hospital Mumbai is a tertiary care hospital that offers comprehensive medical services to patients from all over the world. The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are able to...
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large...
- The Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (MIOT) International Hospital is a world-renowned tertiary care hospital in Chennai, India. It offers comprehensive medical and surgical services in the fields of orthopaedics, traumatology, and sports medicine.
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private...
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and...
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of...
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many entrenched neurology hospitals in India. Following is the list of some of the best Neurology hospitals in India:
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
- Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Delhi
- Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi
- Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai
- Aster CMI, Bangalore
- Continental Hospital, Hyderabad
- The price of neurology surgery in India spans from $1000 to $9000. In comparison, a craniotomy operation in India costs USD 6,000, while it costs USD 40,000 in the USA. The average cost of brain tumour surgery is exceptionally inexpensive in India. It ranges from 3303 to 9300 dollars.
Furthermore, our experts at Mespoir can assist you in finding the most acceptable medical treatment in India at the most reasonable cost. You have many possibilities at Mespoir. The only business that can promise a 30–40% decrease in treatment expenses while offering all your solutions under one roof is ours. If you utilize our services, your hospital bill won't change or change for the better. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +91 8882202803 for further details.
Choosing the right hospital for you may be facilitated by the factors mentioned below.
- Start with the recommendations and patient endorsements: Referrals are an excellent method to get choosing a neurology hospital started. Making the best choice is frequently aided by reading online reviews.
- Look for certifications: The skill of the neurosurgeons working there is a crucial factor in choosing the correct facility.
- Investigate the setting: You should always keep the basic comforts & capabilities checklists in mind while considering the hospital since the infrastructure of the institutions directly affects their effectiveness. Regarding assessing each criterion mentioned above, accreditation by the NABH, or National Accreditation Board for Hospitals, is a positive indicator.
- Treatment options: Look for a hospital that provides a complete complement of medical services.
- Cost of care: Keep an eye on your medical costs
At Mespoir, we will do the research and diligent work required on your behalf to connect you with the best, most reputable, and accredited Indian hospitals. Contact us if you want to find out more.
It is difficult to determine who the best neurologist in India is, as there are many highly qualified and skilled neurologists practicing in the country. It is important to choose a neurologist who is experienced and has a track record of successfully diagnosing and treating neurological conditions. You may want to consider asking for recommendations from your primary care doctor or contacting professional organizations such as the Indian Academy of Neurology or the Neurological Society of India for more information. Some of the best neurologits are:
1. Dr. Gurneet Sawhney
2. Dr. Kranthi Mohan
3. Dr. Sumit Singh
4. Dr. Omkar Hajarnis
5. Dr. Dhanashri Chonkar
According to the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), which is in charge of ensuring air travel safety, neurosurgery may leave trapped gas (air) inside the skull, which could enlarge at altitude. As a result, the CAA advises against flying for around seven days after this kind of treatment.
The success rate of neurological treatment in India can vary depending on a number of factors, including the specific condition being treated, the severity of the condition, and the patient's overall health. Some neurological conditions can be effectively treated and cured, while others may require ongoing management to control symptoms and improve quality of life. It is important to work closely with a qualified and experienced neurologist to determine the most appropriate treatment plan for your specific condition. Your neurologist will be able to provide you with more information about the expected outcome of treatment and the likelihood of success based on your individual situation.
The best thing about receiving neurosurgery treatment in India is that there is no patient waitlist, and you can get treatment from world's finest neurosurgeons, skilled in both brain and spinal cord procedures.