Best Heart Surgery Hospitals in Bangalore
Showing 1 - 10 of 10 results
Fortis Hospital Bangalore
- Fortis is a dynamic, modern, and leading multi-specialty hospital in Bangalore which has been working for the cause of getting people back to their lives faster and stronger for over 30 years now.
- Fortis hospital has...
Apollo Hospital Bangalore
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is a tertiary care flagship unit of the Apollo Hospitals Group.
- In Bangalore, it has 3 locations: Bannerghatta, Jayanagar and Sheshadripuram.
- The Apollo Hospitals at Bannerghatta is a 300 bedded hospital equipped with...
Manipal Hospital Bangalore
- Manipal Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991 with the launch of its 650-bed flagship hospital at Old Airport Road, Bangalore.
- Manipal Hospitals is one of India's foremost multi-speciality healthcare providers catering to both...
Manipal Hospital Whitefield
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield (Previously known as Columbia Asia Hospital) is one of the best multispecialty hospitals in Bangalore offering services of international standards with compassionate care.
- It was established in 2016 with the objective of providing...
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore, is one of the best super speciality hospitals in Bangalore and one of Karnataka's most renowned multi-organ transplant and tertiary care multi-speciality hospitals.
- The hospital is a part of IHH Healthcare,...
Sakra World Hospital
- Sakra World Hospital is a unit of Takshasila Hospitals Operating Private Limited. It is India's first MNC hospital committed to the advanced medical care that enhances the value of human life.
- This multi-super specialty hospital was...
Apollo Spectra Hospital
- As a specialty hospital, Apollo Spectra gives its patients the advantage of expert and quality healthcare with all the benefits of a large hospital but in a friendlier, more accessible facility.
- With 17 centers across 12...
Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Whitefield
- Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals (around 38) across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an...
- Established in 2006, Sparsh Hospitals, Bangalore has a strong reputation for being among the best orthopedic care in India.
- The hospital also has the highest level of specialization as well as dealing with complexity in multi-organ...
Aster CMI Hospital
- Aster Hospitals has 3 branches in Bangalore: Aster CMI, Aster RV and Aster Women & Children.
- Aster Group has over 19,000 dedicated employees across the geographies, delivering a simple yet strong promise to its different stakeholders. ...
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Manipal Hospital
2. Apollo Hospital
3. Sagar Hospitals
4. Fortis Hospital
5. People Tree Hospitals
6. RxDx HealthCare
7. Sakra World Hospital
8. Columbia Asia Hospital
9. BGS Gleneagle Global Hospital
10. St. John Medical College And Hospital
In India, a Heart Treatment can cost up to $200,000. However, in Bangalore, the cost of a Heart Treatment is much lower at $130,000. This is due to the high number of qualified surgeons and medical facilities in Bangalore. There are also many organ donors in India, which helps keep costs down.
There is a perception that hospitals in Bangalore are not as safe as those in other major Indian cities for Heart Treatments. However, recent studies have shown that the majority of Bangalore's hospitals are reliable and safe for this type of surgery. In fact, the National Center for Advanced Cardiac Sciences (NCACS) has been rated as one of the best hospitals in Asia for Heart Treatments. While there may be a few unreliable hospitals in the city, patients can easily research these facilities ahead of time to make an informed decision about where to undergo surgery. Overall, Bangalore's hospitals are safe and reliable options for Heart Treatments.
In Bangalore, Heart Treatment is a common procedure. It is used to treat various heart conditions, including heart failure and coronary artery disease. The surgery is performed by a team of experts, and the patient recovers in a special cardiac ward.
An article header is a catchy, informative headline that accurately reflects the content of an article. In this case, the success rate for Heart Treatments in Bangalore is high. This is good news for people who need a new heart and live in Bangalore.
A Heart Treatment is a surgical procedure that replaces an unhealthy heart with a healthy one from another person. The recovery time for a Heart Treatment in Bangalore may vary depending on the individual's health condition and other factors. Generally, the time taken for complete recovery may be around six to twelve months. However, many people have reported feeling better within weeks of the surgery. It is important for patients to follow their doctor's instructions carefully to ensure a smooth and speedy recovery.
Heart Treatment is a surgical procedure in which a diseased heart is replaced by a healthy heart from another person. The procedure is usually recommended when other treatment options, such as medications or surgery, have failed to improve the person’s condition.
In India, Heart Treatments are performed at select hospitals in Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai. However, there is no dedicated Heart Treatment center in Bangalore and the procedure is not offered at most hospitals in the city.
People who are eligible for a Heart Treatment in India include those who have end-stage heart failure and are not candidates for other treatments, such as artificial hearts or ventricular assist devices (VADs). Additionally, potential recipients must be physically fit and have a compatible blood type with the donor.
Are you looking for a quality Heart Treatment? Bangalore, India is one of the best places in the world to go for medical tourism. The city has some of the best hospitals and doctors in the world. How can you get selected for a Heart Treatment in Bangalore?
The first step is to find a good hospital. There are many hospitals in Bangalore that offer Heart Treatments. Once you have found a good hospital, you need to see a doctor and get a referral for surgery. Most hospitals require that you be referred by a doctor.
The next step is to apply for a visa. Most hospitals require that foreign nationals have a visa before they can have surgery. The visa will allow you to stay in India for the duration of your surgery and recovery.
Once you have your visa, the next step is to book your surgery.
Yes, there is a long waitlist for a Heart Treatment in Bangalore. The average wait time for a Heart Treatment is around 1-2 years. However, the wait time can vary depending on your medical condition and other factors. If you are in need of a Heart Treatment, please speak with your doctor to see if you are eligible for the surgery.