Best Bariatric Surgery Hospitals in Bangalore
Showing 1 - 10 of 10 results
Fortis Hospital Bangalore
- Fortis is a dynamic, modern, and leading multi-specialty hospital in Bangalore which has been working for the cause of getting people back to their lives faster and stronger for over 30 years now.
- Fortis hospital has...
Apollo Hospital Bangalore
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is a tertiary care flagship unit of the Apollo Hospitals Group.
- In Bangalore, it has 3 locations: Bannerghatta, Jayanagar and Sheshadripuram.
- The Apollo Hospitals at Bannerghatta is a 300 bedded hospital equipped with...
Manipal Hospital Bangalore
- Manipal Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991 with the launch of its 650-bed flagship hospital at Old Airport Road, Bangalore.
- Manipal Hospitals is one of India's foremost multi-speciality healthcare providers catering to both...
Manipal Hospital Whitefield
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield (Previously known as Columbia Asia Hospital) is one of the best multispecialty hospitals in Bangalore offering services of international standards with compassionate care.
- It was established in 2016 with the objective of providing...
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore, is one of the best super speciality hospitals in Bangalore and one of Karnataka's most renowned multi-organ transplant and tertiary care multi-speciality hospitals.
- The hospital is a part of IHH Healthcare,...
Sakra World Hospital
- Sakra World Hospital is a unit of Takshasila Hospitals Operating Private Limited. It is India's first MNC hospital committed to the advanced medical care that enhances the value of human life.
- This multi-super specialty hospital was...
Apollo Spectra Hospital
- As a specialty hospital, Apollo Spectra gives its patients the advantage of expert and quality healthcare with all the benefits of a large hospital but in a friendlier, more accessible facility.
- With 17 centers across 12...
Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Whitefield
- Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals (around 38) across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an...
- Established in 2006, Sparsh Hospitals, Bangalore has a strong reputation for being among the best orthopedic care in India.
- The hospital also has the highest level of specialization as well as dealing with complexity in multi-organ...
Aster CMI Hospital
- Aster Hospitals has 3 branches in Bangalore: Aster CMI, Aster RV and Aster Women & Children.
- Aster Group has over 19,000 dedicated employees across the geographies, delivering a simple yet strong promise to its different stakeholders. ...
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Manipal Hospital
2. Apollo Hospital
3. Sagar Hospitals
4. Fortis Hospital
5. People Tree Hospitals
6. RxDx HealthCare
7. Sakra World Hospital
8. Columbia Asia Hospital
9. BGS Gleneagle Global Hospital
10. St. John Medical College And Hospital
There are many hospitals and clinics that offer bariatric surgery in Bangalore. But, which one is the best?
Spain has some of the best facilities for bariatric surgery. Hospitals such as the Hospital Quirón Torrevieja offer comprehensive care for patients before and after surgery. They have a team of experts who will help you through your weight loss journey, from pre-operative counseling to post-operative support.
The hospital has a modern operating theater with advanced equipment and an intensive care unit where patients can be monitored closely after surgery. They also have a dedicated team of nurses and dietitians who will help you lose weight safely and effectively.
There are many reasons why people should go to Bangalore for bariatric surgery. First and foremost, the medical tourism industry in Bangalore is well developed and offers high-quality care. In addition, the cost of surgery in India is much lower than in other countries. This makes bariatric surgery more affordable for people who need it. Finally, Bangalore is a beautiful city with a rich culture and many attractions. It’s a great place to visit before or after surgery.
Bariatric surgery is a weight loss surgery that helps obese people lose weight. The surgery is expensive and can cost anywhere from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 10 lakh, depending on the type of surgery.
In Bangalore, bariatric surgery is available at hospitals such as Apollo Hospitals,
Fortis Healthcare, and Manipal Hospitals. The cost of bariatric surgery at these hospitals ranges from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 3 lakh.
There are also a few private clinics in Bangalore that offer bariatric surgery. The cost of bariatric surgery at these clinics ranges from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
It is important to note that the cost of bariatric surgery may vary depending on the hospital or clinic you choose.
The success rate for bariatric surgery in Bangalore is high, with many people seeing positive results from the surgery. Bariatric surgery is a weight loss procedure that helps people lose a significant amount of weight and keep it off over the long term. The success rate for bariatric surgery varies depending on the type of surgery performed, but in general, the success rate is high.
There is a perception that hospitals in Bangalore are not as safe or as good for medical treatment as those in other cities in India. However, this is not necessarily the case. While there may be some hospitals in Bangalore that are not as good as others, there are also some excellent hospitals here. In fact, Bangalore is home to some of the best bariatric surgery hospitals in the country. These hospitals offer high-quality care and use the latest technology to ensure patients have a safe and successful surgery.
After undergoing bariatric surgery, how long do you have to stay in Bangalore? This is a question that often comes up for those considering the surgery. The answer, unfortunately, is not a simple one. It depends on the individual and the type of surgery they have undergone. Generally speaking, however, most people will need to stay in Bangalore for around two weeks after surgery.
There are a few reasons for this. Firstly, it takes time for the body to recover from surgery. Secondly, it is important to be under the care of medical professionals in order to ensure that you are healing properly and that there are no complications. Finally, it can be difficult to travel long distances immediately after surgery.
If you have any questions or concerns about how long you need to stay in Bangalore after your surgery, be sure to speak with your surgeon.
After a patient goes through bariatric surgery, they will need some form of aftercare. This is usually done in a hospital setting, but what services do hospitals in Bangalore provide specifically for bariatric surgery patients?
Bangalore has many excellent hospitals that offer a wide range of services for bariatric surgery patients. Some of these services include nutritional counseling, follow-up visits with surgeons, and help with adapting to a healthy lifestyle after surgery.
Many hospitals in Bangalore also have support groups for post-bariatric surgery patients. This can be a great way to connect with other people who are going through the same thing, and to get advice and support from them.
Overall, Bangalore has many excellent hospitals that provide quality care for bariatric surgery patients.
Bariatric surgery is not a very common procedure in Bangalore. There are only a few surgeons who perform these surgeries, and the demand for them is high. Most people who need bariatric surgery do not live in Bangalore, so they have to travel to other cities to have the surgery done. There are some hospitals in Bangalore that offer bariatric surgery, but the availability of these procedures is limited.